Recruit with annual discount
Professional with annual discount
Partner with annual discount
Master with annual discount
ChefCrossing offers annual pricing which gives employers two months free, and reduces the monthly fee value of each package.
ChefCrossing is a job board for restaurant staff that gives employers access to the site's resume database and advertises jobs in email alerts. The job board lacks a few advanced features but offers great exposure on 500 other sites. One account grants unlimited users access to the site.
- Companies such as Whole Foods Market, HelloFresh, and Olive Garden have used the site to hire candidates.
- Employers have access to the site's resume database.
- All paid accounts allow unlimited users.
- Job posts are included in email alerts.
- Posts are distributed to 500 other job boards.
- ChefCrossing accounts are linked to CareerBuilder, giving employers access to the site without needing to create an additional account.
- The site lacks a few advanced features such as applicant tracking, candidate matching, and multilingual site access.
- Because the job board is only aimed at one industry, fewer people may use it.
- ChefCrossing's pricing is higher than that of competitors such as Restaurant Careers.
We were unable to find reviews of ChefCrossing online.
How to Post a Job on ChefCrossing:
Follow these simple steps to post your next vacancy on ChefCrossing.
Posting a job on ChefCrossing.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the ChefCrossing home page and click on "Post a Job" in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Fill in your personal details.
You will be prompted to fill in personal information to register an employer account.
Fill in your job details.
Fill in your job description details and click on "Post Your Job."
Enter the job title.
Select your country and enter your city.
Select the job category and fill in your job description.
Choose your company name or enter a new company name.
Fill in a company description.
Choose where you would like applications to be sent to.
Save your job post.
Preview or post your job.
You can choose to post a featured job, preview your job post, or keep editing.
Choose a package option.
Choose a package that best suits your hiring needs.
Pay for your package.
Enter your payment information and select "Submit Now!" when you are ready.
ChefCrossing vs. Culinary Agents:
Culinary Agents is a hospitality job board that helps employers connect with job seekers in the industry. The site's pricing begins at $49.00 per job post, while ChefCrossing offers a free plan. Culinary Agents offers hiring features such as branding tools, applicant tracking, and the ability to sponsor posts, which ChefCrossing does not.
ChefCrossing vs. PoachedJobs.com:
PoachedJobs.com is a hospitality job board that offers features such as resume review, the ability to message candidates, and a function to schedule interviews. No pricing information is available online, making it difficult to compare with ChefCrossing. However, ChefCrossing offers a similar variety of features.
ChefCrossing vs. Restaurant Careers:
Restaurant Careers and ChefCrossing both offer free and paid job posting options; however, ChefCrossing has several packages to choose from, while Restaurant Careers only offers a $25.00 30-day posting option. That being said, Restaurant Careers is the more affordable choice, charging nearly four times less for a job posting.
What is ChefCrossing?
ChefCrossing is a chef job board that connects employers with job seekers in the hospitality industry.
What does it cost to post a job on ChefCrossing?
ChefCrossing has free and paid pricing options. Paid packages start at $199.00 per month.
How do I create an account on ChefCrossing?
- Navigate to the ChefCrossing home page.
- Select "Sign Up" in the top right-hand corner of the screen, from the row labeled "Employer."
- Fill in your information and click "Sign Up."
What types of jobs can I advertise on ChefCrossing?
You can post jobs in the hospitality industry on ChefCrossing.