Pay Per Post
Sirvo is a restaurant and hospitality job board that is steadily growing in popularity. Their focus is on streamlining the hiring process and connecting employers with qualified candidates quickly and easily. The platform offers multiple job posting options with a pay-per-location pricing model.
The job board's key features include access to the resume database, a dedicated company page, and a built-in applicant tracking system. However, Sirvo is costly when compared to other niche job sites, such as Poached Jobs and Culinary Agents.
- Brands such as Indeed and Dining Out have partnered with Sirvo, lending them their stamp of approval.
- The job board is dedicated to the U.S. restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Packages include unlimited job posts per location.
- Employers are granted access to an on-demand talent library.
- The platform offers a shared inbox and company messaging hub.
- Employers have a dedicated company page on the Sirvo job board.
- Listings are distributed to a wide variety of partner job sites for increased visibility.
- Employers have access to a resume library, a collaborative hiring feature, and an applicant tracking system.
- The platform does not offer a free trial or job posting plan.
- Compared to other niche job boards, Sirvo is costly.
- The job board is limited to jobs in the U.S.
- There is no mention of promotion on their social media accounts.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Sirvo. The company does display a number of customer testimonials on their website.
How to Post a Job on Sirvo:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Sirvo.
Posting a Job on Sirvo.
Sign up as an employer.
Navigate to the home page, and click on "EMPLOYER" to post a job. Then, click on "Get started."
Create your account.
Fill in the online form by adding details such as your email address, business name, and phone number. Then, click on "CREATE ACCOUNT."
Click on "Post Job."
You'll be redirected to your business page. When you are ready, click on "Post Job."
Add the job post details.
Fill out the online form with information about your listing, including the job title, category, responsibilities, and compensation. You can either click on "Save to Drafts," or if you are satisfied with the post, click on "Next."
Add your billing information.
Complete the online form with your billing information and click on "Post Job."
View your job post.
You can view your job post and make any necessary changes.
Sirvo vs. Poached Jobs:
Poached Jobs is a popular choice among restaurant owners to recruit staff for their establishments. Their pricing starts at $59.00 for a posting and they also have additional posting upgrades, compared to Sirvo's $110.00 per location charge.
Sirvo vs. Culinary Agents:
Culinary Agents is one of the go-to job boards for making hospitality hires. Their pricing starts at $69.00 per job post, compared to Sirvo's cost of $110.00 per location. Culinary Agents has a unique online marketplace that allows restaurants to purchase equipment from each other. Sirvo, however, has resume searches and job distribution on offer.
Sirvo vs. Hcareers:
Hcareers differs from Sirvo in that they advertise jobs across the entire hospitality industry rather than focusing on restaurants. They are quite costly at $249.00 per job, compared to Sirvo's $110.00 per location. Hcareers have over 5 million registered members, making it the more trusted choice in the hospitality industry.