Pay Per Post
Sirvo is a restaurant and hospitality job board that is steadily growing in popularity. Their focus is on making it easy for staff in the service industry to find and apply for jobs by connecting directly to employers. Jobs can be searched by profession, keyword, or location.
For employers, Sirvo offers multiple job posting options with a pay-per-location format. This also includes access to the resume database, a dedicated company page, and a built-in applicant tracking system.
- Brands such as Indeed, Colorado Restaurant Association, and Dining Out have partnered with Sirvo, lending them their stamp of approval.
- Sirvo is a job board dedicated to the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Packages include unlimited job posts per location.
- Employers are granted access to an on-demand talent library.
- Employers have a dedicated company page on the Sirvo job board.
- Employers have access to a resume library, a collaborative hiring feature, and an applicant tracking system (ATS).
- They offer a shared inbox and company messaging hub.
- There are packages to suit your budget and hiring needs.
- Sirvo is more costly when compared to restaurant job posting sites like PoachedJobs.com, which has prices from $49.00 per location.
- Sirvo is limited to jobs in the U.S.
- There is no mention of promotion on their social media accounts.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Sirvo. The company does display a number of customer testimonials on their website.
How to Post a Job on Sirvo:
Six easy steps to post a job on Sirvo.
Posting a job on Sirvo.
Sign up as an employer.
Navigate to the home page, and click on "EMPLOYER" to post a job. Then, click on "Get Started."
Create your account.
Fill in the online form by adding details such as your email address, business name, and phone number. Then, click on "CREATE ACCOUNT."
Click on "Post Job."
You'll be redirected to your business page. When you are ready, click on "Post Job."
Add the job post details.
Add information such as the job title, type, category, responsibilities, and compensation. You can either click on "Save to Drafts," or if you are satisfied with the post, click on "Next."
Add your billing information.
Add your banking details and click on "Post Job."
View your job post.
You can view your job post and make any necessary changes.
Sirvo vs. PoachedJobs.com:
PoachedJobs.com is a popular choice among restaurant owners to recruit staff for their establishments. Their pricing starts at $49.00 for a 30-day job posting and they also have a membership plan that costs $10.00 per month, compared to Sirvo's $110.00 per location charge. Both platforms offer similar recruiting features.
Sirvo vs. Culinary Agents:
Culinary Agents is one of the go-to job boards for making hospitality hires. Their pricing starts at $49.00 per job post, compared to Sirvo's cost of $110.00 per location. They recently launched a unique $110.00 online marketplace allowing restaurants to purchase equipment from each other. Both are excellent platforms.
Sirvo vs. Hcareers:
Hcareers differs from Sirvo in that they advertise jobs across the entire hospitality industry rather than focusing on restaurants. They are quite costly at $249.00 per job, compared to Sirvo's $110.00 per location. Hcareers have over 5 million registered members, making it the more trusted choice in the hospitality industry.
How do I create a Sirvo account?
- Go to sirvo.com and click on "EMPLOYER" on the home page.
- Click on "Get Started."
- Enter your email and other contact information.
- Click on "CREATE ACCOUNT."
What does it cost to post a job on Sirvo?
Sirvo's pricing starts from $110.00 per location or $40.00 per post.
Can I edit a Sirvo job posting?
You can edit your Sirvo job postings by logging in to your business account and opening each job post. Make sure you save your changes before closing the editing window.
How do I delete a Sirvo job posting?
To delete a posting, select it from your list of active jobs and click on the "Delete" button.
What kind of jobs can I post on Sirvo?
Any jobs related to restaurant work, including front of house and back of house positions.
How do I find the best employees on Sirvo?
Besides creating a job posting, you can use the search functions on Sirvo to locate candidates that match your criteria. Be sure to use a good job posting template.