Basic Single Job Post
Basic — 5 Posts
Basic — 10 Posts
*Job post packs are priced per location and expire six months from the purchase date.
**Monthly subscriptions include 4 free job posts with additional posts charged at $59.00 per post per location.
Culinary Agents is a niche job board that connects employers with over 1 million job seekers from all levels of kitchen, beverage, and service work. The site's features include candidate matching, job post distribution, applicant filtering tools, and access to a marketplace where commercial hospitality goods can be sold or purchased.
While Culinary Agents is a reputable platform that's used by well-known companies, such as STARR and Rocket Farm Restaurants, the platform does not offer a free job posting plan. However, the site is a good option for employers in search of both local and international hospitality talent.
- More than 80% of all Michelin-starred restaurants in the U.S. trust Culinary Agents.
- The platform offers both one-off job posting packages and a monthly subscription plan.
- Employers can share events and open calls on the site's industry event calendar.
- The site offers automatic candidate matching.
- Subscriptions include up to four free posts per month.
- Listings are distributed to over 500 partner job sites, including Indeed, for maximum visibility.
- Employers can contact suitable candidate matches directly.
- Vacancies are shared to the platform's social media accounts.
- Other services include applicant filtering and networking opportunities.
- The site is available in English, Italian, and French.
- Culinary Agents' job post packs are non-refundable and expire within 6 months of the purchase date.
- Pricing for additional products is not readily available on the website.
- Listings are limited to a single location.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Culinary Agents.
Culinary Agents vs. Sirvo:
Culinary Agents and Sirvo are both niche hiring platforms for professionals in the hospitality industry. Sirvo only caters to the U.S. job market, wheras Culinary Agents gives employers access to an international audience. While neither site offers a free posting option, Sirvo has a lower starting price.
Culinary Agents vs. StarChefs JobFinder:
StarChefs JobFinder offers more pricing options than Culinary Agents but has a smaller discount on packages for multiple postings. StarChefs JobFinder also lacks some hiring features offered by Culinary Agents, such as sharing posts to other job boards and an applicant filter.
Culinary Agents vs. Poached Jobs:
Both Culinary Agents and Poached Jobs match U.S. food and beverage industry employers with job seekers. Culinary Agents features candidate matching, whereas Poached Jobs provides access to a resume database. A basic job posting on Culinary Agents costs $69.00 per month, while a similar listing on Poached Jobs starts from $59.00.