Culinary Agents is a job board for kitchen, beverage, and service workers of all levels. Culinary Agents specializes in connecting these workers with employers for restaurants, hotels, resorts, catering, food service, schools, and organizations.
Single posting in any location. Contact up to 25 candidate matches.
Includes 4 free job postings per month. Contact up to 50 candidate matches per ad.
$100.00 /mo. /location + $39.00 /post once the free limit is exceeded
Culinary Agents specializes in connecting employers in the food services industry with job seekers from all levels of kitchen, beverage, and service positions. They also offer a helpful service by automatically matching candidates to available job openings, and cater to over 30 cities across the U.S.
Culinary Agents also provides career-related information about the hospitality industry as well as social business networking.
- It features an automatic candidate matching process.
- Job posts are distributed to over 500 partner sites.
- Ability to contact candidate matches directly.
- Applicant filtering.
- Option to post anonymously.
- It offers networking opportunities.
- Jobs can be categorized by business type, area of service, and city.
- Option to pay per post or purchase a monthly subscription.
- Posts are limited to a single location.
- Subscriptions only include up to four free posts per month.
- Locations are not transferrable.
No customer reviews can be found for Culinary Agents.
How to Post a Job on Culinary Agents:
- Click "Sign up" in the top right-hand corner of the home page and create a free personal profile.
- Confirm your email address.
- Click on your avatar in the top right-hand corner, navigate to "Add a Business," and enter your business details.
- Click on "Post a Job" and follow the prompts.
Culinary Agents vs. StarChefs JobFinder:
StarChefs JobFinder offers more pricing options than Culinary Agents but has a smaller discount on packages for multiple postings. StarChefs JobFinder also lacks some features offered by Culinary Agents, including sharing posts to other job boards and an applicant filter.
Culinary Agents vs. Restaurant Careers:
Culinary Agents features jobs in the food and service industry, while Restaurant Careers mainly posts restaurant jobs. Culinary Agents offers candidate matching, whereas Restaurant Careers aggregates job posts to other boards. A job posting at Culinary Agents costs $49.00 per month, compared to Restaurant Careers’ price of $35.00 for a similar post.
Culinary Agents vs. PoachedJobs.com:
Both Culinary Agents and PoachedJobs.com match U.S. food and beverage industry employers with job seekers. Culinary Agents features candidate matching, whereas PoachedJobs.com offers employers access to a resume database. A basic job posting at Culinary Agents costs $49.00 per month, while a similar post at PoachedJobs.com ranges between $49.00 and $99.00.
Culinary Agents Inc.
500 7th Avenue, 8th Floor New York, NY 10018
Number of Employees
What is Culinary Agents?
Culinary Agents is a job board for all levels of kitchen, beverage, and service workers.
How much does Culinary Agents cost?
Culinary Agents offers a pay-as-you-go plan and a monthly subscription plan. The pay-as-you-go plan costs $49.00 per job post while the monthly subscription plans cost $100.00 and includes four free postings per month.
How do I delete my Culinary Agents profile?
To delete your Culinary Agents profile, cancel your subscriptions, and disable certain settings, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.