Basic 1 Post
Single posting in any location. Contact up to 25 candidate matches.
Basic 5 Post Pack*
Basic 10 Post Pack
Includes 4 free job postings per month. Contact up to 50 candidate matches per ad.
$100.00 /mo. /location + $39.00 /post once the free limit is exceeded.
*Job post packs are non-refundable and expire 6 months from the purchase date.
Culinary Agents specializes in connecting employers in the food services industry with job seekers from all levels of kitchen, beverage, and service work. They also offer a helpful service by automatically matching candidates to available job openings, and cater to over 30 cities across the U.S.
Culinary Agents also provides career-related information about the hospitality industry as well as social business networking.
- More than 80% of all Michelin-starred restaurants in the U.S. trust Culinary Agents.
- Quality brands such as STARR, Union Square Hospitality Group, and Rocket Farm Restaurants have found top talent through the site.
- Access to a marketplace where commercial equipment, restaurant equipment, gear, books, speciality food, and more can be sold and purchased.
- Share events and open calls on the industry event calendar.
- Link Career Pages directly to your website and get real-time Culinary Agents updates while promoting job opportunities to site visitors.
- Nominate team members to be featured in the "Get Inspired" section, thereby projecting a positive brand image to prospective employers.
- Automatic candidate matching.
- Job posts are distributed to over 500 partner sites.
- Ability to contact candidate matches directly.
- Applicant filtering and networking opportunities.
- Jobs can be categorized by business type, area of service, and city.
- Option to pay per post or purchase a monthly subscription.
- Anonymous posting option.
- Free mentoring series available on the site.
- Site available in English, Italian, and French.
- Posts are limited to a single location.
- Subscriptions only include up to four free posts per month.
- Locations are not transferrable.
- Pricing for additional products not readily available.
- Certain features, such as anonymous posting, are only available with a monthly subscription.
- Job post packs are non-refundable and expire within 6 months of the purchase date.
No customer reviews were found for Culinary Agents.
How to Post a Job on Culinary Agents:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Culinary Agents.
Posting a job on Culinary Agents.
Go to culinaryagents.com.
Navigate to the Culinary Agents home page.
Click on "Post Jobs."
The "Post Jobs" button is in the top-right corner of the home page.
Create an account.
Scroll down to the "Get Started" section. Create an account or log in with Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google.
Enter your details.
Provide some basic information related to your job posting.
Start typing your location under "Current City" and select the applicable option from the drop-down menu.
Check the "I'm here to hire talent" box.
Select an industry of interest from the list, then check the relevant boxes from the drop-down menu.
Write a short description in the "How did you hear about us?" field, then click "Done.
Post your job.
Once you have entered your basic information, you'll be taken to the home page. Click on the green "Post Jobs" button on the top right of the page. Follow the prompts that follow to complete your posting.
Your name should appear beneath the logo on the top left, as well as in the far right-hand corner to show that you're logged in.
Culinary Agents vs. StarChefs JobFinder:
StarChefs JobFinder offers more pricing options than Culinary Agents but has a smaller discount on packages for multiple postings. StarChefs JobFinder also lacks some features offered by Culinary Agents, including sharing posts to other job boards and an applicant filter.
Culinary Agents vs. Restaurant Careers:
Culinary Agents features jobs in the food and service industry, while Restaurant Careers mainly posts restaurant jobs. Culinary Agents offers candidate matching, whereas Restaurant Careers aggregates job posts to other boards. A job posting at Culinary Agents costs $49.00 per month, compared to Restaurant Careers’ price of $35.00.
Culinary Agents vs. PoachedJobs.com:
Both Culinary Agents and PoachedJobs.com match U.S. food and beverage industry employers with job seekers. Culinary Agents features candidate matching, whereas PoachedJobs.com provides access to a resume database. A basic job posting at Culinary Agents costs $49.00 per month, while a similar post at PoachedJobs.com ranges between $49.00 and $99.00.
What is Culinary Agents?
Culinary Agents is a job board for all levels of kitchen, beverage, and service workers.
How much does Culinary Agents cost?
Culinary Agents offers a pay-as-you-go plan and a monthly subscription plan. The pay-as-you-go plan costs $49.00 per job post while the monthly subscription plan costs $100.00, and includes four free postings per month.
How do I delete my Culinary Agents profile?
To delete your Culinary Agents profile, cancel your subscriptions, disable certain settings, and contact email@example.com.
How much does a culinary graduate earn?
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, chefs and head cooks earn roughly $51,530 per year.