Basic 1 Post
Single posting in any location. Contact up to 25 candidate matches.
Basic 5 Post Pack*
Basic 10 Post Pack
Includes 4 free job postings per month. Contact up to 50 candidate matches per ad.
£100.00 /mo. /location + £39.00 /post once the free limit is exceeded.
*Job post packs are non-refundable and expire 6 months from the purchase date.
Culinary Agents has been in operation since 2012 and has received international recognition for their contributions to the hospitality industry. Their U.K. job listings appear to be extremely comprehensive while their job posting pricing is highly competitive compared to leading U.K. hospitality job boards.
- Reputable job board that has helped several first-class dining establishments such as The Fat Duck, Midsummer House, and Adam Reid at The French find quality staff.
- Trusted by more than 28,000 businesses.
- £49.00 is a reasonable price for a single job post.
- Link Career Pages directly to your website and get real-time Culinary Agents updates while promoting job opportunities to site visitors.
- Home page features jobs in the U.K., Paris, and the U.S., encouraging both local and international candidates to apply.
- Includes automatic candidate matching process.
- Job posts are distributed to over 500 partner sites.
- Ability to contact candidate matches directly.
- Dynamic employer branding solutions.
- Option to post anonymously.
- Option to pay per post or purchase a monthly subscription.
- User-friendly, multilingual job board, available in English, Italian, and French.
- U.K. version of Culinary Agents offers no access to the Marketplace feature that allows users to buy and sell restaurant equipment, uniforms, furniture, cutlery, speciality foods, and more.
- No local office.
- U.S. contact number only.
- Posts are limited to a single location.
- Subscriptions only include up to four free posts per month.
- Advanced features, such as anonymous job postings, only available with a subscription.
- One business profile per subscription; credits cannot be shared across profiles.
No customer reviews were found for Culinary Agents.
How to Post a Job on Culinary Agents:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Culinary Agents.
Posting a job on Culinary Agents.
Go to culinaryagents.com.
Navigate to the Culinary Agents home page.
Click on "Post Jobs."
The "Post Jobs" button is in the top-right corner of the home page.
Create an account.
Scroll down to the "Get Started" section. Create an account or log in with Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google.
Enter your details.
Check the "I'm here to hire talent" box.
Once you've signed up, click "Post Jobs" again and follow the prompts to advertise your job opening.
Culinary Agents vs. Caterer.com:
Caterer.com is one of the largest hospitality job boards in the U.K. While they have a stronger local presence, they charge more than £100.00 extra for management position posts. By comparison, Culinary Agents charges £49.00 for any post, but each post is limited to a single location.
Culinary Agents vs. Hospitality Jobs U.K.:
Hospitality Jobs U.K. was founded in 2015 and is fast becoming one of the leading hospitality job boards in the U.K. Compared to Culinary Agents, their job posts cost more but are not limited to any specific region. Both offer comprehensive employer branding solutions.
Culinary Agents vs. eHotelier:
Both Culinary Agents and eHotelier are international companies that have extended their services to the U.K. While Culinary Agents charges £49.00 per post, eHotelier provides free postings. However, eHotelier's job board has low traffic and job posts are not syndicated to partner sites.
What is Culinary Agents?
Culinary Agents is a job board for all levels of kitchen, beverage, and service workers.
How much does Culinary Agents cost?
Culinary Agents offers a pay-as-you-go plan and a monthly subscription plan. The pay-as-you-go plan costs £49.00 per job post while the monthly subscription plan costs £100.00, and includes four free postings per month.
How do I delete my Culinary Agents profile?
To delete your Culinary Agents profile, cancel your subscriptions, disable certain settings, and contact email@example.com.