Basic Single Job Post
Basic — 5 Posts
Basic — 10 Posts
*Job post packs are non-refundable and expire six months from the purchase date.
****Monthly subscriptions include 4 free job posts with additional posts charged at £59.00 per post per location.
Culinary Agents has been in operation since 2012 and has received international recognition for their contributions to the hospitality industry. The platform's U.K. job listings appear to be extremely comprehensive, and their job posting pricing is highly competitive compared to leading local hospitality job boards.
While Culinary Agents is a reputable platform that's used by well-known U.K. companies, such as The Fat Duck and Midsummer House, the platform does not offer a free job posting plan. However, the site is a good option for employers in search of both local and international hospitality talent.
- Culinary Agents offers both one-off job posting packages and a monthly subscription plan.
- Employers can share events and open calls on the site's industry event calendar.
- The site offers automatic candidate matching.
- Subscriptions include up to four free posts per month.
- Listings are distributed to over 500 partner job sites, including Indeed, for maximum visibility.
- Employers can contact suitable candidate matches directly.
- Vacancies are shared to the platform's social media accounts.
- Other services include applicant filtering and networking opportunities.
- The site is available in English, Italian, and French.
- The U.K. version of Culinary Agents does not offer access to the site's marketplace feature.
- Pricing for additional products is not readily available on the website.
- Listings are limited to a single location.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Culinary Agents.
Culinary Agents vs. Caterer.com:
Caterer.com is one of the largest hospitality job boards in the U.K. While they have a stronger local presence, the site charges more than Culinary Agents to post management positions. Culinary Agents, by comparison, charges £69.00 for a listing at any career level, but each post is limited to a single location.
Culinary Agents vs. Hospitality Jobs U.K.:
Hospitality Jobs U.K. was founded in 2015 and is fast becoming one of the leading hospitality job boards in the U.K. Compared to Culinary Agents, their job posts cost more but are not limited to any specific region. Both platforms offer comprehensive employer branding solutions.
Culinary Agents vs. eHotelier Careers:
Both Culinary Agents and eHotelier Careers are international companies that have extended their services to the U.K. While Culinary Agents charges £69.00 per job post, eHotelier provides a free job posting service. However, eHotelier Careers has low traffic, and vacancies are not syndicated to partner job sites.