From US$95.00 /mo.
30 and 60 days.
Searchable resume database
Applicant tracking system
Phone, email, and live chat.
eHotelier is an Australia-based global hospitality portal. The platform offers learning and development solutions for individuals and organizations in the hospitality industry, which is its primary focus. Free resources include a supplier directory with 4,000 listings, daily industry news, an events calendar, and more.
The site also features a competitively priced job board on which employers can post jobs and view resumes. However, the job board does not feature many listings, and the site does not attract incredibly large volumes of traffic, making alternatives like Leisurejobs and Caterer.com better options for recruiting in the U.K.
- eHotelier Careers is a niche job board dedicated to the global hospitality industry.
- The platform allows employers to post unlimited job ads for free for the first 30 days.
- The site offers career resources, such as an online learning academy, supplier directory, event calendar, and industry news.
- Premium job posts are advertised for 60 days.
- eHotelier Careers is more affordable than competitors, such as CatererGlobal and Hoteljobs.
- The platform features a resume database of candidates for employers to search through.
- The site has a user-friendly interface and a simple job posting process.
- Employer profiles are displayed in job postings.
- The job board is not very busy and the website only receives around 6% of its website traffic from the U.K.
- The platform does not feature an applicant tracking system.
- While eHotelier Careers offers both email and phone support, the company can only be reached at an Australian contact number.
- U.K. customers may have to consider the time difference when contacting customer support.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards or promoted on social media.
We were unable to find reviews of eHotelier Careers.
Unlimited Job Listings*
*The Unlimited Job Listings plan is free until 31 December 2023.
eHotelier Careers vs. Hosco:
Hosco and eHotelier are both global hospitality portals that offer industry-related resources and solutions for streamlining operations and improving performance. Both also feature a job board, although Hosco's is a more prominent feature on the site compared to eHotelier's and features far more listings.
eHotelier Careers vs. Caterer.com:
While eHotelier's primary focus lies with training solutions for individuals and businesses in the hospitality industry, Caterer.com is a dedicated hospitality job board. Unlike eHotelier, Caterer.com does not cater to a global audience and is targeted at the industry in the U.K. and Ireland, making it the better option for local recruiting.
eHotelier Careers vs. Totaljobs:
While it is less targeted than eHotelier, Totaljobs reaches more people. It has hundreds of hospitality vacancies advertised for the U.K., whereas eHotelier has none for the U.K. region. eHotelier is completely free for the first 30 days and quite affordable otherwise, but for £169.00 +VAT, you can advertise a job for six weeks on Totaljobs.