Free (until 31 December 2021, then US$95.00)
*Premium job postings are listed for 60 days.
eHotelier is an Australia-based global hospitality portal. The platform offers learning and development solutions for individuals and organizations in the hospitality industry, which is its primary focus. Free resources include a supplier directory with 4,000 listings, daily industry news, an events calendar, and more.
The site also features a competitively priced job board on which employers can post jobs and view resumes. However, the job board does not feature many listings and the site does not attract incredibly large volumes of traffic, making alternatives like LeisureJobs and Caterer.com better options for recruiting in the U.K.
- The job board is competitively priced.
- The platform has an attractive and user-friendly interface.
- Employer profiles are displayed in the job posting.
- The portal caters to an international audience.
- Users can access a wide variety of resources, including an online learning academy, supplier directory, event calendar, and daily industry news and insights.
- eHotelier offers cheaper job posting plans than CatererGlobal.
- The job board is not very busy.
- It does not offer applicant tracking.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other industry sites.
- Unlike the local niche job board Caterer.com, eHotelier does not attract much traffic from the U.K., making it less ideal for reaching more local candidates.
- While eHotelier offers both email and phone support, the Australia-based site can only be reached at an Australian contact number. Operating hours are not listed on the website and U.K.-based customers may have to take into account the difference in time zones when reaching out for support.
eHotelier has two Facebook recommendations and more than 82,000 followers. The platform's LinkedIn company page has almost 11,000 followers. Testimonials on the eHotelier website praise the quality of the platform's content and professional development programs but do not mention the job board specifically.
How to Post a Job on eHotelier:
Five easy steps for posting a job on eHotelier.
Posting a Job on eHotelier.
Go to ehotelier.com.
Navigate to the eHotelier home page.
Go to the Careers page.
Click "Resources" in the top-right corner of the home page. From the dropdown menu, select "Careers."
Click on “Post Your Jobs Today – FREE.”
Scroll down the page and click “Post Your Jobs Today – FREE.”
Choose a package.
Select a package and click “Listing Details.”
Create your job post.
Start by entering your email address to create your account. When you have confirmed your account details, create your job post.
When you're done, click “Preview” and review your job post. Click “Submit Listing,” then enter your billing details and make the payment. Wait for your listing to be approved, after which it will be activated.
eHotelier vs. Hosco:
Hosco and eHotelier are both global hospitality portals that offer industry-related resources and solutions for streamlining operations and improving performance. Both also feature a job board, although Hosco's is a more prominent feature on the site compared to eHotelier's and features far more listings.
eHotelier vs. Caterer.com:
While eHotelier's primary focus lies with training solutions for individuals and businesses in the hospitality industry, Caterer.com is a dedicated hospitality job board. Unlike eHotelier, Caterer.com does not cater to a global audience and is targeted at the industry in the U.K. and Ireland, making it the better option for local recruiting.
eHotelier vs. Totaljobs:
While it is less targeted than eHotelier, Totaljobs reaches more people. It has hundreds of hospitality vacancies advertised for the U.K., whereas eHotelier has none for the U.K. region. eHotelier is free at the moment and quite affordable otherwise, but for £149.00 you can advertise a job for six weeks on Totaljobs.
What is eHotelier?
eHotelier is a global professional development and news platform for the hospitality industry. The portal features an extensive selection of hospitality-related training and learning resources, daily industry news, an event calendar, a supplier directory, and a job board.
What does it cost to post a job on eHotelier?
eHotelier currently offers free unlimited job postings for all employers. The free offer expires December 31, 2021, after which it will cost US$95.00 per month for standard postings. Premium listings can be purchased at US$195.00 per month.
How do I create an account on eHotelier?
- Go to eHotelier's Careers page.
- Click "Login" to the right of "Employers" in the menu bar.
- Enter a user name, email, and password.
- Click "Register."