Hosco does not disclose pricing. Contact Hosco to request a quote.
Hosco offers employers access to a global network of hospitality professionals and leading hospitality schools, which also makes it a great portal for finding top graduates from all over the world. The platform is membership-based and while joining is completely free, users must purchase credits or a premium membership subscription to post jobs and connect with other members.
With an international job board, a global membership base, bespoke hiring solutions, and a range of useful industry resources, the platform offers U.K. employers an attractive, feature-rich hospitality recruitment solution for building an international workforce.
- Detailed employer profiles.
- Manchester and London are listed as top locations on the platform.
- User-friendly interface and an abundance of helpful tips and how-to guides.
- Employers receive email notifications and can set up social media feeds.
- Employer account dashboard includes an analytics page to monitor posts and profile traffic.
- Ability to view the status of job applications and filter these by location, seniority, and school.
- Discounts for employers with groups of properties, business units, or offices.
- Bespoke recruitment services.
- Premium membership provides access to advanced search features and allows for unlimited job postings.
- Job seekers can access career advice resources, find hospitality courses, and use the convenient Hosco mobile job app to search and apply for jobs.
- No free trial.
- No country-specific website for U.K. users.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards for increased exposure.
Hosco has a rating of 4 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot and is described as a great platform for connecting candidates and employers in the hospitality industry.
How to Post a Job on Hosco:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Hosco.
Posting a job on Hosco.
Go to Hosco.
Start by navigating to the Hosco home page.
Click on "For Employers."
You'll find this tab just to the right of center at the top of the Hosco home page.
Sign up for a free account.
Click on "Create a free company account" in the top right corner. Enter your details and click on "Sign Up."
Log in to your account.
Once you are logged in to your account, click on "Jobs" in the menu bar.
Write your job posting.
Click on "Create a job posting now" and enter your job details. Submit your job ad by clicking on "Post My Job Offer."
Hosco vs. Harri:
Harri differs from Hosco in that it is primarily directed at employers and recruiters in the hospitality industry and does not provide career development resources for job seekers. Harri, which is primarily focused on the U.S. and U.K. markets, offers multi-channel job broadcasting, which Hosco does not.
Hosco vs. CatererGlobal:
Hosco and CatererGlobal both offer global hospitality recruitment solutions that include access to candidate profiles and employer branding features. CatererGlobal offers a little more in terms of targeted solutions, such as push notifications and targeted emails.
Hosco vs. Culinary Agents:
Culinary Agents is a U.S.-based company that caters to the hospitality industry in the U.S., the U.K., France, and Italy. While not as far-reaching as Hosco, Culinary Agents is a great option for U.K. employers as it is competitively priced compared to other local niche portals, and distributes posts to more than 500 sites, which Hosco does not.
What is Hosco?
Hosco is a global hospitality network that connects schools, employers, and professionals in the hospitality industry. The platform includes a career advice section and a job board. It also lists hospitality and tourism courses and offers bespoke recruitment solutions to help employers hire skilled and qualified talent.
What does it cost to post a job on Hosco?
How do I create an account on Hosco?
- Visit hosco.com.
- Click "For Employers."
- Select "Create a free account," enter your details, and then click on "Register."
- Check your inbox for log in details and sign in to your account.
- Follow the prompts to complete your account setup.
How do I delete a job post on Hosco?
- Log in to your account.
- Click “Jobs” in the menu bar.
- Select “My Jobs Only” in the “Search Jobs” box.
- Find the job post you want to remove.
- Open the drop-down menu on the “View job offer” button.
- Click “Delete job offer."