Hosco does not disclose pricing. Contact Hosco to request a quote.
Hosco, a global hospitality network, offers users access to an international membership base and allows employers to post jobs and connect with candidates. While joining the platform is free, credits or premium membership is required to contact members or post listings.
With a global network of over 400 hospitality schools and streamlined recruitment solutions, Hosco presents an attractive portal for Australian employers looking to build an international workforce. The site receives over 300,000 monthly visits; however, at the time of writing, there are only around 1,000 Australian vacancies listed on the site.
- Hosco is a free job posting site dedicated to the hospitality industry.
- The platform allows employers to create detailed company profiles.
- Employers have access to Hosco consultants and tailored recruitment plans for mass hiring.
- The employer account dashboard includes an analytics page to monitor posts and profile traffic.
- The premium plan distributes jobs to Hosco members and over 400 partner hospitality schools.
- Employers have access to the candidate database of over 1.5 million members with the premium plans.
- The platform integrates with employers' applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Hosco automatically screens candidates and matches them with job opportunities.
- The site features a number of employer resources, such as job descriptions, HR trends, and recruitment tips.
- The platform features an app for both iOS and Android.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards for increased exposure.
- The platform lacks social media promotion.
- The company lacks a local Australian customer support number.
Hosco has mixed reviews on Trustpilot and has a rating of 2.4 out of 5 stars. Some users praised the user-friendliness of the platform and customer service, while others complained the website was a scam, having issues with account creation, deletion, and scammer emails.
How to Post a Job on Hosco:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Hosco.
Posting a Job on Hosco.
Navigate to the Hosco home page.
From the home page, click on "For employers" in the top menu bar.
Create your account.
On the next page, click on "Create a free company account" in the top-right corner of the page. Fill out the online form with your details and click on "SIGN UP" toward the bottom of the page.
Complete your company profile.
Follow the onscreen prompts to add more detail about your company. Once complete, click on "CREATE MY COMPANY ACCOUNT." Then, click on "OK, GOT IT!"
You can opt to complete this step at a later stage by clicking on "Continue later" in the top-left corner of the page.
It may take up to 24 hours to validate your account.
Start the job posting process.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Jobs" in the top menu bar. Then, click on "Create a job posting now."
Create your job post.
Fill in the online form with your vacancy details. Start by adding some detail about the job, such as job title, department, contract type, and a job description.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Add some information about the applicants.
Specify any benefits of the position.
Enter your job post and application settings.
Add some information about your company
Review and submit your job post.
Check your job post for accuracy. Once you're happy with your job ad, you can submit it, and will be posted to the Hosco job board once approved.
Hosco vs. Scout:
While Hosco is a dedicated global hospitality network, Scout is focused only on the Australian market but is not limited to hospitality jobs, also featuring jobs in the local creative and retail industries. Hosco is great if you're recruiting for international hospitality enterprises, but for smaller, local businesses, Scout offers better value.
Hosco vs. CatererGlobal:
Hosco and CatererGlobal both offer global hospitality recruitment solutions that include access to candidate profiles and employer branding features. CatererGlobal offers a little more in terms of targeted solutions, such as push notifications and targeted emails.
Hosco vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's largest job boards and receives significantly more Australian website traffic than Hosco. SEEK does not offer a free job posting option, which Hosco does, making it the more affordable platform for employers. However, local businesses may be better served by SEEK's large audience of Australian professionals.
What is Hosco?
Hosco is a global hospitality network that connects schools, employers, and professionals in the hospitality industry. The platform includes a career advice section and a job board. It also lists hospitality and tourism courses and offers bespoke recruitment solutions to help employers hire skilled and qualified talent.
What does it cost to post a job on Hosco?
Hosco's standard job listings are free. The platform also offers a premium job posting option. Employers interested in the premium plan should arrange a meeting with the hosco team to get a quote.
How do I create an account on Hosco?
- Go to the Hosco home page.
- Click on "For employers" in the top menu bar.
- Click on "Create a free company account" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details and click on "SIGN UP" toward the bottom of the page.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete your company profile.
- Once complete, click on "CREATE MY COMPANY ACCOUNT."
- It may take up to 24 hours to validate your account.
How do I delete a job post on Hosco?
- Log in to your account.
- Click “Jobs” in the menu bar.
- Select “My Jobs Only” in the “Search Jobs” box.
- Find the job post you want to remove.
- Open the drop-down menu on the “View job offer” button.
- Click “Delete job offer."