It's free to access the network and post limited visibility job offers. However, employers must purchase credits to connect with candidates and access the entire resume database.
Hosco also offers a premium job posting option which includes full visibility postings, unlimited credits, and unrestricted access to the resume database. Interested employers can book a demo to find out more.
Hosco, a global hospitality network, offers users access to an international membership base and allows employers to post jobs and connect with candidates. While joining the platform is free, credits or premium membership is required to contact members or post listings.
With a global network of over 400 hospitality schools and streamlined recruitment solutions, Hosco presents an attractive portal for Australian employers looking to build an international workforce. The site receives over 300,000 monthly visits; however, at the time of writing, there are only around 1,000 Australian vacancies listed on the site.
- Hosco is a free job posting site dedicated to the hospitality industry.
- The platform allows employers to create detailed company profiles.
- Employers have access to Hosco consultants and tailored recruitment plans for mass hiring.
- The employer account dashboard includes an analytics page to monitor posts and profile traffic.
- The premium plan distributes jobs to Hosco members and over 400 partner hospitality schools.
- Employers have access to the candidate database of over 1.5 million members with the premium plans.
- The platform integrates with employers' applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Hosco automatically screens candidates and matches them with job opportunities.
- The site features a number of employer resources, such as job descriptions, HR trends, and recruitment tips.
- The platform features an app for both iOS and Android.
- Job posts are not syndicated to other job boards for increased exposure.
- The platform lacks social media promotion.
- The company lacks a local Australian customer support number.
Hosco has mixed reviews on Trustpilot and has a rating of 1.9 out of 5 stars. Some users praised the platform as a useful career resource, while others complained the website was a scam, having issues with account creation, deletion, and scammer emails.
Hosco vs. Scout:
While Hosco is a dedicated global hospitality network, Scout is focused only on the Australian market but is not limited to hospitality jobs, also featuring jobs in the local creative and retail industries. Hosco is great if you're recruiting for international hospitality enterprises, but for smaller, local businesses, Scout offers better value.
Hosco vs. CatererGlobal:
Hosco and CatererGlobal both offer global hospitality recruitment solutions that include access to candidate profiles and employer branding features. CatererGlobal offers a little more in terms of targeted solutions, such as push notifications and targeted emails.
Hosco vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's largest job boards and receives significantly more Australian website traffic than Hosco. SEEK does not offer a free job posting option, which Hosco does, making it the more affordable platform for employers. However, local businesses may be better served by SEEK's large audience of Australian professionals.