Job Ad - New Customers
Contact for quote.
*Employers interested in one of CatererGlobal's job post upgrades should contact the company via telephone for more details.
CatererGlobal is a global hospitality job board that is owned and operated by Totaljobs, one of the U.K.'s leading job boards. While the platform is easy to use and features a large resume database, it is costly compared to local competitors like Scout and Wine Jobs Australia.
While the job board is a good option for Australian employers looking for international candidates, the site does not have local customer support and pricing is not available in the local currency.
- CatererGlobal gives employers access to more than 1.4 million hospitality workers in Australia and abroad.
- The platform is easy to use.
- Employers search through the site's extensive CV database for suitable candidates.
- Premium job ads allow employers to showcase their brand.
- Employers can use targeted emails designed by CatererGlobal's creative team to increase their listing's exposure.
- Other paid services include social media promotion and a top job upgrade.
- The platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- Pricing is only available in pound sterling.
- CatererGlobal is costly compared to local competitors, such as Scout.
- The platform only offers U.K.-based phone support.
While online reviews of CatererGlobal are limited, testimonials featured on the website describe the platform as user-friendly and an easy and fast way to successfully recruit hospitality candidates.
How to Post a Job on CatererGlobal:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CatererGlobal.
Posting a Job on CatererGlobal.
Start the job posting process.
Visit CatererGlobal's home page and click on "Advertise now" in the top-right corner.
Buy job credits.
Under "Job ads," click on "NEW TO US? PAY £125."
Choose the number of job credits you'd like to purchase and click on "BUY NOW."
Pay for your job post.
Review the items in your basket and enter the new customer promotion code, if applicable. Then, click on "CHECKOUT SECURELY." You will be prompted to sign in or register an account, after which you can enter your billing information and complete the purchase.
Create and post your vacancy.
Once you have job credits, you can click on “Create job ad” in your account dashboard to create and post your listing.
CatererGlobal vs. eHotelier:
Similar to CatererGlobal, eHotelier caters to the international hospitality industry. However, eHotelier is an Australian-based job board, making it the better option for local hiring. Both platforms offer employer branding, but CatererGlobal features CV searches and job post upgrades, which eHotelier lacks.
CatererGlobal vs. Wine Jobs Australia:
Wine Jobs Australia is a niche job board that primarily caters to the local viticulture and wine-hospitality industries. By contrast, CatererGlobal is available worldwide, which might be the better option for employers in search of international talent. CatererGlobal also features an extensive CV database, which Wine Jobs Australia lacks.
CatererGlobal vs. Scout:
Unlike CatererGlobal, Scout advertises a wider variety of jobs, including hospitality, creative, and retail roles. While CatererGlobal is an international job posting site, Scout is limited to the cities of Sydney and Melbourne in Australia, making it a good option for employers in search of local talent.
What is CatererGlobal?
CatererGlobal is a niche job board that helps employers fill their hospitality vacancies with professionals in Australia and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on CatererGlobal?
CatererGlobal's pricing starts at £125.00 for first-time customers and £250.00 per posting thereafter. One month's access to CatererGlobal's CV database costs £270.00.
How do I create an account on CatererGlobal?
- Navigate to CatererGlobal's home page.
- Click on the profile icon and select "RECRUITERS."
- Click on "Register new customer."
- Fill out the online form and click on "REGISTER."