Wine Jobs Australia offers a 6-month job posting priced at A$199.00.
Founded by Wine Master James Cluer, Wine Jobs Australia is a well-established niche job board that advertises vacancies within the Australian viticulture, horticulture, and wine-hospitality industries. The site helps employers attract skilled job seekers in search of wine farming, restaurant, and customer service roles.
Wine Jobs Australia gives employers access to a niche pool of certified and experienced candidates. They offer a straightforward job posting process and email advertising services.
- Wine Jobs Australia is a niche viticulture and hospitality job board.
- The platform allows employers to post full-time, contract, and part-time vacancies at all career levels.
- The site's job posting process is quick and easy.
- Listings remain active on the job board for up to six months.
- Employers do not need an account to list a job on Wine Jobs Australia.
- Many candidates that make use of the site have WSET training and experience.
- Job alerts are sent to candidates via email.
- Employers can add their company logo to their listing for added visibility.
- Wine Jobs Australia does not offer a free job posting option.
- Listings aren't shared to other job boards.
- The site does not feature additional recruitment services, such as resume searches, promoted listings, or social media promotion.
We were unable to find any reviews of Wine Jobs Australia.
How to Post a Job on Wine Jobs Australia:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Wine Jobs Australia.
Posting a job on Wine Jobs Australia.
Navigate to Wine Jobs Australia's home page.
Select "POST A JOB" on the right-hand side of the home page.
Fill out the job posting form.
Add your company information to the online form. Then, enter details about the job you'd like to advertise, such as the title, type, location, description, and compensation. Once you're done, select "PREVIEW YOUR POST."
Preview your job post.
Ensure that you've added all the information needed to your job post. Then, click on "PROCEED TO PAYMENT."
To edit your job post, click on "GO BACK & EDIT JOB POST."
Finalize your order.
Fill out the online form with your payment and billing information. Once you're done, select "VIEW ORDER SUMMARY."
Once payment is completed, your job post will go live on Wine Jobs Australia.
Wine Jobs Australia vs. Hospitality Online:
Hospitality Online is a niche job board that advertises a wide variety of hospitality jobs. While there is some audience overlap, Wine Jobs Australia caters primarily to the local job market, while Hospitality Online is a global job posting site. The site also shares jobs to partner sites, which Wine Jobs Australia does not do.
Wine Jobs Australia vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a popular job board that lists general vacancies. Comparatively, Wine Jobs Australia advertises wine and restaurant jobs, which might be the better option for employers in search of a niche talent pool. While SEEK charges based on the location and job title, a listing on Wine Jobs Australia costs A$199.00, making it the more affordable option.
Wine Jobs Australia vs. eHotelier:
eHotelier hosts a hospitality job board that lists jobs throughout Australia. While the site offers both free and paid job posting options, Wine Jobs Australia charges a flat rate of A$199.00 per job post. eHotelier features employer resources, including training programs and networking events, which Wine Jobs Australia does not offer.
What is Wine Jobs Australia?
Wine Jobs Australia is a niche job board that helps employers find and attract job seekers in Australia's wine, restaurant, and food and beverage industries.
What does it cost to post a job on Wine Jobs Australia?
Wine Jobs Australia charges A$199.00 for a single job post.
How do I create a Wine Jobs Australia account?
- Navigate to Wine Jobs Australia's home page.
- Select "Post Jobs" in the top menu bar.
- Fill out the job posting form and tick the box to create an account towards the bottom of the page.
- Select "PREVIEW YOUR POST."
- You'll then be registered as an employer.
How do I edit a job post from Wine Jobs Australia?
Once you have submitted your job posting, the Wine Jobs Australia team will send you an email with an "Edit Post" link. If you'd like to edit your listing, click the link to access it.