Premium Sommelier Job Portal
Free to post apprenticeships.
From €265.00 /post.
Job post duration
4, 8, and 12 weeks.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Premium Sommelier Job Portal is a niche job board that attracts master sommeliers, wine shop managers, and tasting room specialists in search of local and international opportunities. Job posts are given prominence via featured placements on the site and social media sharing, and there are longer-than-average listing durations of 8 and 12 weeks.
While the job board is a valuable resource for attracting top-notch professionals, it does not have the same local reach as several Australian competitors, such as WineIndustryJobs.com.au. The platform's free posting plan is also limited to apprenticeships and its paid packages are costlier than that of some niche alternatives.
- Premium Sommelier Job Portal allows employers to advertise apprenticeships for free.
- Listings can be live on a 4-, 8-, or 12-week basis, depending on the package chosen.
- Employers can add their company logo and social media links to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Vacancies are featured at the top of the platform's home page on rotation for a minimum of twice per week.
- The job board has both a large local and international reach.
- Job posts are promoted to Premium Sommelier Job Portal's social media pages for added visibility.
- The Premium plan distributes listings to a variety of job search engines, including Google for Jobs.
- The website is available in German, which may support bilingual hiring efforts.
- Premium Sommelier Job Portal's free posting plan is limited to apprenticeships.
- The platform is costlier than several competitors, such as Wine Jobs Australia.
- Pricing is not available in local currency.
- The job board does not offer resume database access, applicant tracking tools, or candidate matching services.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Premium Sommelier Job Portal.
*Posting plans are VAT-exempted.
Premium Sommelier Job Portal vs. Wine Jobs Australia:
While Premium Sommelier Job Portal has a global reach, Wine Jobs Australia may be the better option for employers in search of local sommelier talent. Of the two, only Premium Sommelier Job Portal offers free apprenticeship postings, but its paid plans start at €265.00 per post, compared to Wine Jobs Australia's A$199.00 per post.
Premium Sommelier Job Portal vs. WineIndustryJobs.com.au:
While Premium Sommelier Job Portal and WineIndustryJobs.com.au both cater to a similar audience, the latter specifically serves the local job market. A single listing on Premium Sommelier Job Portal costs €265.00, which may be more affordable than WineIndustryJobs.com.au's A$350.00 +GST per post.
Premium Sommelier Job Portal vs. SEEK:
SEEK is one of Australia's most popular job boards and lists general roles. While Premium Sommelier Job Portal facilitates local postings, it gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring sommelier professionals. While SEEK's pricing is varied and based on the job title and location, Premium Sommelier Job Portal charges €265.00 per post.