Premium Sommelier Job Portal
Free to post apprenticeships.
From €265.00 /post.
Job post duration
4, 8, and 12 weeks.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Premium Sommelier Job Portal gives employers access to a highly defined audience of sommeliers, wine shop managers, and tasting room specialists in the U.S. and internationally. Job posts are given prominence via featured placements on the site and social media sharing, and there are longer-than-average listing durations of 8 and 12 weeks.
The job board has a large global reach and is a good option for U.S.-based employers looking to recruit professional sommeliers. However, the platform's free posting plan is limited to apprenticeships and its paid packages are costlier than that of some niche alternatives, such as Winejobs.com.
- Premium Sommelier Job Portal allows employers to advertise apprenticeships for free.
- Listings can be live on a 4-, 8-, or 12-week basis, depending on the package chosen.
- Employers can add their company logo and social media links to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Vacancies are featured at the top of the platform's home page on rotation for a minimum of twice per week.
- The job board has both a large local and international reach.
- Job posts are promoted to Premium Sommelier Job Portal's social media pages for added visibility.
- The Premium plan distributes listings to a variety of job search engines, including Google for Jobs.
- The website is available in German, which may support bilingual hiring efforts.
- Premium Sommelier Job Portal's free posting plan is limited to apprenticeships.
- The platform is costlier than several competitors.
- Pricing is not available in U.S. dollars.
- The job board does not offer resume database access, applicant tracking tools, and candidate matching services.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Premium Sommelier Job Portal.
*Posting plans are VAT-exempted.
Premium Sommelier Job Portal vs. Sommelier Society of America Job Board:
Premium Sommelier Job Portal and Sommelier Society of America Job Board target a similar audience, but only the former has a global reach. While Premium Sommelier Job Portal only offers free apprenticeship postings, Sommelier Society of America Job Board is completely free to use, making it the more affordable choice.
Premium Sommelier Job Portal vs. Winejobs.com:
Like Premium Sommelier Job Portal, Winejobs.com lists a variety of sommelier and wine-related roles. Premium Sommelier Job Portal charges €265.00 per 4-week post, whereas Winejobs.com charges $187.00 for a 35-day listing. Of the two, only Premium Sommelier Job Portal features social media sharing tools.
Premium Sommelier Job Portal vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a popular job board that advertises general listings to a global audience. While Premium Sommelier Job Portal also has an international reach, it gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring sommelier talent. Both site's have a free posting plan, but Premium Sommelier Job Portal's is limited to apprenticeship postings.