It's free to post a job on the International Wine Center Job Board.
The International Wine Center Job Board offers a free job-posting service, allowing employers in the wine and spirits industry to target a niche audience of students and alumni from the school. Aside from that, it does not offer any hiring features to boost the exposure of job listings or manage job applications efficiently.
- It's free to post a job on the IWC Job Board.
- The job board attracts a targeted audience of professionals in the wine industry.
- Employers can advertise a variety of hospitality, retail, and management roles.
- Each job listing indicates the level of proficiency required for the position.
- The IWC is accredited by the Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET), making them a trustworthy option for job seekers.
- There is no self-posting option or sponsored job posting plans.
- Job listings are not distributed to other job boards or promoted on social media.
- There are no applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the International Wine Center Job Board.
International Wine Center (IWC) Job Board vs. Sommelier Society of America (SSA) Job Board:
Sommelier Society of America and the International Wine Center are both schools that provide wine courses in New York City. They also have simple job boards that both offer a free job posting service, although the SSA job board stands out with its job email alerts and sharing of posts on Facebook, all of which the IWC job board lacks.
International Wine Center (IWC) Job Board vs. WineIndustry.Jobs:
WineIndustry.Jobs is a national wine job board with comprehensive hiring tools, such as resume searches, employer branding, and job syndication. However, this comes at a cost of $99.00 per post, whereas the IWC job board offers free posting. That said, the latter does not offer any hiring tools or sponsored ad solutions.
International Wine Center (IWC) Job Board vs. JobMonkey:
JobMonkey is a seasonal job board that advertises a wide range of positions in the hospitality, tourism, and retail sectors. It offers various standard and featured job posting plans from $99.00 per post, and has a local and international reach. In contrast, the IWC job board targets NY-based wine professionals and offers free posting.