Wine Jobs USA
Job post enhancements
Job post duration
Up to 6 months.
Searchable resume database
Job post distribution
Wine Jobs USA offers employers in the U.S. a targeted approach to fill their job vacancies in the wine and hospitality sectors. While the platform offers a simple job posting process and a job post duration of six months, it lacks a free plan and additional hiring tools, such as applicant tracking, employer branding, and resume searches.
- The job posting process is simple.
- Job ads remain on the website for six months or until the position is marked as "filled."
- Job postings are emailed to subscribed job seekers.
- Employers do not need to create an account to post a job.
- There is a dedicated section for sommelier and chef jobs in restaurants, hotels, and bars.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site does not offer applicant tracking tools, job distribution, featured job ads, employer branding, or resume searches.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Wine Jobs USA.
It costs $149.00 to post a job on Wine Jobs USA.
Wine Jobs USA vs. WineIndustry.Jobs:
With a starting price of $99.00 per post, WineIndustry.Jobs is more affordable than Wine Jobs USA, which charges $149.00 per post. Both platforms list jobs in the U.S. wine industry, but WineIndustry.Jobs stands out as the more feature-rich option, offering employer branding, resume searches, and job ad distribution.
Wine Jobs USA vs. Winejobs.com:
Unlike Wine Jobs USA, Winejobs.com has a searchable candidate database and offers featured listings. However, with a starting price of $187.00 per post, Winejobs.com is costlier than Wine Jobs USA, which charges $149.00 per post. The latter also offers a longer job post duration.
Wine Jobs USA vs. Vincubator:
Vincubator offers free standard job postings and premium job ads for $20.00 each. Wine Jobs USA, by comparison, only has one job posting plan priced at $149.00 per post. While both sites cater to a U.S. audience, neither offers resume searches, job ad distribution, an applicant tracking system, or social media promotion.