The Sommelier Society of America job board offers a free job posting service.
Founded by a group of avid sommeliers in the 1950s, the Sommelier Society of America is known for its sommelier certification course, wine events, and alumni networking. The job board allows employers to promote their vacancies at restaurants and wine stores around New York City and attract a niche audience of sommeliers at all career levels.
- The platform offers free job postings.
- Job listings are mailed to subscribers in job alert emails and promoted on the group's Facebook page.
- A company logo can be added to job listings.
- The website attracts a targeted audience of sommeliers at various stages of their careers.
- The platform offers a certification course, wine events, and networking opportunities for students and wine sellers.
- The platform does not offer featured listings or job enhancement opportunities.
- There are no applicant tracking or candidate matching tools.
- Jobs are not distributed to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of the Sommelier Society of America job board.
Sommelier Society of America (SSA) Job Board vs. Premium Sommelier Job Portal:
Premium Sommelier Job Portal has a local and international reach, while the SSA job board only promotes jobs in New York City. The former charges €265.00 per post and offers free apprenticeship listings, making SSA job board the more cost-effective option. Of the two, Premium Sommelier Job Portal offers more comprehensive features.
Sommelier Society of America (SSA) Job Board vs. Vincubator:
Vincubator promotes a wide range of wine industry roles across the U.S., while SSA job board focuses exclusively on sommelier jobs. Both platforms have a free plan, but Vincubator also offers premium posts for $20.00. Additionally, Vincubator has an online dashboard to manage posts, which SSA lacks, but the latter also promotes jobs on Facebook.
Sommelier Society of America (SSA) Job Board vs. Monster:
Monster is a popular general job posting site with a 4-day free trial and sponsored plans from $12.00 per day. In comparison, SSA job board offers free job posting, but unlike Monster, the platform is very simple with minimal features. In contrast, the SSA targets a highly niche audience of sommeliers compared to Monster.