From $187.00 /post.
Job post duration
Searchable candidate database
Social media promotion
Winejobs.com is a niche job site for employment opportunities in the wine industry, offering employers in this sector a highly targeted hiring approach. The platform provides a host of useful tools to help employers find candidates for their job vacancies, including featured ad options and access to a candidate database.
Unlike its competitors, Vincubator and International Wine Center Job Board, Winejobs.com does not offer a free job posting option. Winejobs.com is also the costlier option when compared to alternatives such as WineIndustry.Jobs and Wine Jobs USA.
- The platform targets a broad audience within the wine industry, from production to retail and administrative professionals.
- Listings can be promoted in the site's daily news email.
- Employers can search for suitable candidates in the site's profile database.
- Job ads are online for 35 days, which is slightly longer than the general average of 30 days.
- There are options to feature listings to increase visibility.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The site is costlier than several alternatives, such as WineIndustry.Jobs, Vincubator, and Wine Jobs USA.
- It costs extra to include images and weblinks in job ads.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Winejobs.com.
Add-On: Web Link
Add-On: Featured Listing
Add-On: Featured Category Listing
Add-On: Daily News Featured Listing
Add-On: Profile Search
Winejobs.com vs. WineIndustry.Jobs:
With a starting price of $99.00 per post, WineIndustry.Jobs is more affordable than Winejobs.com, which has a starting price of $187.00 per post. Both sites offer enhanced job posting options and access to a candidate database, but only WineIndustry.Jobs distributes job ads to other job boards and offers a 60-day job post duration.
Winejobs.com vs. Vincubator:
Unlike Winejobs.com, Vincubator has a free job posting plan, making the latter the more affordable option. While Vincubator's paid plan costs $20.00 for a premium job ad, Winejobs.com's pricing starts at $187.00 per post. However, Winejobs.com stands out with a wide range of add-on features and a searchable candidate database.
Winejobs.com vs. Wine Jobs USA:
While neither site has a free job posting plan, Wine Jobs USA is more affordable with a starting price of $149.00 per post, compared to Winejobs.com's starting price of $187.00 per post. Wine Jobs USA may have a longer job post duration of six months, but Winejobs.com offers more features, including profile searches and featured listings.
Wine Communications Group
584 First St. E., Sonoma, CA 95476