Standard Job Posting (30 days)
"Super Charged" Single Job Posting (30 days)
5 Standard Job Postings (30 days)
5 "Super Charged" Job Postings (30 days)
10 Standard Job Postings (30 days)
10 "Super Charged" Job Postings (30 days)
Featured Employer Banner (30 days)
Featured Employer in Newsletter
Enhanced Employer Profile (3 Months)
Enhanced Employer Profile (6 Months)
Enhanced Employer Profile (12 Months)
Custom Job Posting Packages
Contact for quote.
Pay-for-Performance Job Postings
Contact for quote.
*This price is discounted to $60.00 per job posting if you purchase 10 job posting credits, which are valid for a year.
Established in 1999, JobMonkey specializes in connecting job seekers with part-time, seasonal, and unique job opportunities, both in the U.S. and abroad. The platform prides itself on promoting "cool" jobs that provide an unconventional experience, such as summer camps, traveling opportunities, and tourism roles, among others.
The platform offers a wide range of job posting packages that are competitively priced. The site has high traffic and offers employers access to a large network of seasonal professionals. However, the platform does not offer a free job posting option.
- The job board targets a niche audience of seasonal job seekers in a variety of industries.
- The platform has a large audience of over 130,000 email subscribers and 322,000 unique monthly visitors.
- The "Super Charged" package shares job posts to the company's Facebook and Twitter channels.
- The job posting service is more affordable than competitors like CoolWorks and ZipRecruiter.
- The platform offers extensive employer branding services, including a company description, logos, photos, videos, and social media widgets.
- Job credits are valid for one year.
- There is no free job posting option.
- Job posts are not shared to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobMonkey.
How to Post a Job on JobMonkey:
Four easy steps for posting a job on JobMonkey.
Posting a Job on JobMonkey.
Navigate to the JobMonkey home page.
From the home page, click on "FOR EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner.
Create your employer account.
On the next page, click on "Register for an Employer Account." Fill out the online form and click "Submit."
Select a job posting package.
From your employer dashboard, select "Purchase Products" under "Account Manager." Enter the number of job posts that you need in the block next to the corresponding package. Then, click "Proceed."
Purchase your products.
Enter your payment details and complete the purchase. Once the payment is complete, you'll be able to create and post your job vacancy from your employer dashboard.
JobMonkey vs. CoolWorks:
Like JobMonkey, CoolWorks targets seasonal job seekers for a variety of unique job opportunities. Both platforms feature comprehensive company branding services and only offer paid job posting packages. JobMonkey is the more affordable platform for employers on a tight budget.
JobMonkey vs. Adventure Job Board:
Adventure Job Board is a more targeted job board, focusing specifically on outdoor roles. While their audiences may overlap, JobMonkey showcases more generalized seasonal work in a variety of industries. Unlike JobMonkey, Adventure Job Board offers a free job posting option, making it the more affordable choice.
JobMonkey vs. Summer Job Finder:
Unlike JobMonkey, Summer Job Finder does not offer any employer branding services. However, the platform does offer a free trial, and their paid packages are much more affordable than JobMonkey's, charging only $25.00 for a 60-day listing.
What is JobMonkey?
JobMonkey is a niche job board that connects employers with seasonal workers in over 80 industries, including hospitality, tourism, and retail.
What does it cost to post a job on JobMonkey?
JobMonkey's pricing starts from $99.00 for a standard job posting. The platform also offers "Super Charged" packages for increased exposure, as well as bulk job posting options.
How do I create an account on JobMonkey?
- Navigate to the JobMonkey home page.
- Select "FOR EMPLOYERS" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "Register for an Employer Account."
- Fill out the online form and click "Submit."
How do I delete a job post on JobMonkey?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, select "Jobs Manager."
- Here you'll be able to edit and delete your job postings.