From $99.00 /post.
Bulk job posting plans
30 and 90 days.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Email job alerts
Established in 1995, CollegeGrad has more than two decades of experience in the U.S. student and graduate recruitment industry. The job board may not be equipped with many robust hiring tools, but employers gain unparalleled access to a niche network of entry-level job seekers throughout the finance, sales, consulting, and engineering sectors.
- The platform offers both 30-day and 90-day job post durations.
- There are bulk job posting packages for companies hiring at scale.
- Employers can peruse the site's extensive resume database for candidates that match their job post's requirements.
- Listings are sent to subscribed job seekers via email alerts.
- The Nationwide plan adds vacancies to multiple locations in the job search results for increased exposure.
- The job posting process is quick and simple.
- CollegeGrad does not offer a free job posting plan.
- The platform lacks featured listings, employer branding, and applicant tracking tools.
- Listings aren't shared to the site's social media pages or distributed to other job boards for added reach.
- Compared to some rival job boards, such as InternJobs.com, the platform is costly.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CollegeGrad.
Entry Level Job Posting
Nationwide Job Posting
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on CollegeGrad:
Three easy steps for posting a job on CollegeGrad.
Posting a job on CollegeGrad.
Visit the CollegeGrad website.
On the home page, click on "Login/Register" in the top-right corner.
Start the job posting process.
On the next page, click on the blue text that reads "Employer" and scroll down to complete both the online job posting and account creation form. Once you're done, click on "Register."
Pay for your listing.
Under the heading "Item," select your preferred job posting package from the drop-down menu. Then, fill out the online form with your credit card and billing information. Once you're done, click on "Continue" to complete your purchase.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on the site.
CollegeGrad vs. InternJobs.com:
CollegeGrad and InternJobs.com both primarily cater to students and college graduates in search of entry-level roles. Of the two, InternJobs.com is the more affordable option, charging $15.00 for a 30-day listing, compared to CollegeGrad's $99.00 for a 30-day post. However, only CollegeGrad offers access to a resume database.
CollegeGrad vs. Symplicity Recruit:
CollegeGrad and Symplicity Recurit both offer resume searches, but the latter site is more feature-rich, with employer branding, job post video links, and recruitment analytics. While CollegeGrad charges $99.00 for a 30-day job post, Symplicity has a pay-per-school pricing model, which starts at $55.00 per post.
CollegeGrad vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a well-known job board that advertises general vacancies at all career levels. By contrast, CollegeGrad gives employers access to a niche network of college students and recent graduates. Of the two, Indeed is more affordable, thanks to its free job posting service, while CollegeGrad charges $99.00 for a 30-day listing.