Best Internship Job Boards:
$39.00 per job posting.
$75.00 per job posting.
Free and premium plans.
$495.00 - $795.00 depending on the number and type of posting required.
£199.00 - £399.00 per job posting.
Free and paid.
What is the best website to find interns?
You can find the best internship job boards here.
How do I recruit an intern?
- Outline a clear internship process.
- Don't use standard resumes and interview questions.
- Talk to students at college campus recruiting events.
- Consider the candidates' willingness to learn.
- Give your interns real work to do.
What is an internship site?
Internship sites help you find motivated prospective interns who are hunting down internships.
How do I hire a good intern?
Here are some tips to attract good interns to your company:
- Understand what is important to interns.
- Offer a modest compensation.
- Offer appealing perks (such as free coffee).
- Give the interns meaningful work.
- Include the interns in employee activities.
- Ensure the interns have access to a supervisor.
- Give the interns detailed direction.
- Offer effective evaluations.
- Be honest is what the interns can expect.
Can you hire interns for free?
Even though this is common practice, this may violate state and federal labor laws. You need to check your state's particular labor laws before you do so. Also, if it is in your budget to offer interns a modest wage, you will attract more candidates.