From $99.00 /post.
Advanced posting options
Resume database access
AfterCollege’s network provides employers with access to students at 98% of the top 100 nationally ranked universities in the U.S. A vast network of on-campus contacts ensures that suitable candidates are alerted to internships and entry-level opportunities via job listings and outreach initiatives.
Employers can save time by posting jobs on AfterCollege as opportunities are shared directly with colleges, students, and graduates, thereby reaching qualified candidates easily. Dedicated campaign managers ensure that information about jobs, internships, and other opportunities reaches the right people.
- Employers can reach out to 5 million students at 2,300 colleges and universities worldwide.
- A trusted job board that has helped big brands such as Etsy, Oracle, Nestlé, Airbnb, and Intel find quality hires.
- A wide variety of schools, including institutions such as Harvard, Cornell, Yale, and Dartmouth are listed on the job board.
- The job board lists opportunities in 69 regions, including the U.S., Africa, Australia, China, Europe, and more.
- Job listings appear on the website and are shared across academic networks.
- Job listings, as well as student and faculty outreach credits, can be purchased, with bulk discounts available.
- A team of dedicated campaign managers ensures that your opportunities are seen by the right people.
- Machine learning technology targets relevant job candidates.
- Scholarships available through AfterCollege may attract a larger talent pool of qualified candidates.
- Local customer care is available.
- They do not offer a resume database or applicant tracking.
- There are limited packages available and no free options.
- AfterCollege is a more costly option compared to job boards such as YouTern.
We could not find any online reviews of AfterCollege.
Add-on: Facebook Basic Campaign
Add-on: Social Network Distribution
Add-on: Job Video
*Contact the sales team on 1 (877) 725-7721 or fill out a contact form on the employer page to learn more about AfterCollege's services or to request a discount.
AfterCollege vs. LinkedIn:
AfterCollege and LinkedIn both feature entry-level professional job listings. LinkedIn is a global professional networking site, while After College focuses on U.S. university and college graduates seeking jobs and internships. Neither offers free job listing services.
AfterCollege vs. YouTern:
YouTern is similar to AfterCollege in that both platforms cater to students and graduates, but YouTern strictly advertises internship opportunities. YouTern offers a free trial and more affordable postings than AfterCollege. If you're advertising internships, YouTern is the better choice.
AfterCollege vs. College Recruiter:
AfterCollege and College Recruiter have similar offerings, but College Recruiter provides recruitment solutions based on the individual hiring needs of employers. With College Recruiter, jobs are shared on partner sites for increased exposure but the site's targeted email campaign is quite costly.