From $149.00 /mo.
Resume database access
Applicant tracking system
Job post distribution
Automated candidate matching
Headquartered in San Fransisco Bay, Wellfound has a strong local foothold while also offering U.S. employers international reach. Employers looking to attract both local and global job seekers to their tech startup positions should consider this site.
Wellfound's extensive global tech startup network and recruitment tools have assisted over 130,000 startup companies of all sizes to hire tech talent. U.S. employers can post unlimited jobs at no cost, and global job seekers can explore over 130,000 tech and startup job opportunities for free.
- The platform offers unlimited free and paid global job posting plans.
- Free job listings include company profiles and logos.
- Paid plans include promoted job posting options.
- Employers can access a database of more than 8 million candidate profiles.
- Employers receive inbound applications from active job seekers.
- Advanced search filters help employers find passive candidates.
- The site provides built-in applicant tracking system (ATS) compatibility.
- Global tech startups can list their remote job positions.
- The site only caters to tech startup companies.
- They don't offer automated candidate matching, job post distribution, or social media promotion.
Under its former brand name, AngelList, Wellfound received mixed reviews from users. User reviews on Quora are mostly positive and AngelList is seen as a great place for startups to connect with skilled tech workers.
On Sitejabber, however, the platform received 3.1 out of 5 stars based on more than 30 reviews. While some users claim that jobs are outdated, others complain about poor customer support and that the site’s design isn’t user-friendly.
Contact for quote.
From $200.00 /mo.
*Employers can add Curated, a premium add-on product, to their plan.
Wellfound vs. Authentic Jobs:
Wellfound and Authentic Jobs are similar in that they both cater to the international tech community. Wellfound, however, exclusively focuses on tech startup jobs, while Authentic Jobs covers all IT roles. Wellfound offers free and paid options, whereas Authentic Jobs's prices for a single job posting start at $149.00 per month.
Wellfound vs. Dice:
Both Wellfound and Dice have a technology focus, but Wellfound has a global reach, whereas Dice only features U.S. jobs. Wellfound features a free job posting option, whereas Dice's plans start at $495.00 for a single job post a month. However, Dice offers candidate matching, whereas Wellfound does not.
Wellfound vs. TechFetch:
Wellfound and TechFetch differ in that Wellfound is aimed at startup companies and features a candidate database with more than 8 million profiles, while TechFetch connects the U.S. tech force with jobs in the U.S. and abroad. TechFetch's annual packages start at $1,799.00, whereas Wellfound offers free and paid job posting plans.