Platinum (500 Job Posts)
Diamond (600 Job Posts)
TechFetch is a U.S. technology jobs platform that reaches two million tech professionals annually. Their multi-platform engine matches jobs with a database of over a million tech professionals. Candidates can upload resumes and apply to jobs for free, while employers need to subscribe to paid packages to post jobs.
- Choose between two paid subscription plans.
- Employers are offered a 7-day free trial.
- Connect with a global tech workforce community in the U.S., Canada, U.K., India, the Middle East, and other countries.
- Reach over two million tech professionals.
- Access to more than 1 million tech resumes.
- Advanced technology that matches jobs with relevant active candidates in 30 seconds.
- Resume searches are saved and sophisticated search filters simplify resume searches.
- Includes a social job share feature to share job posts on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- On Facebook, TechFetch has over ten thousand "Likes."
- The site only offers annual subscription packages.
- No free plans are available.
- No candidate management system is available.
- Resume views are limited on both subscription packages.
- High visibility, promoted jobs are limited to the more expensive Diamond subscription plan.
- Job post syndication to partner sites and dedicated customer support are only available on the Diamond plan.
No negative reviews from users were found.
How to Post a Job on TechFetch:
Follow these simple steps to post your next vacancy on TechFetch.
Posting a job on TechFetch.
Click on "Recruiter."
Navigate to the TechFetch home page and click on "Recruiter" at the top of the screen.
Select a package.
Select "Pricing" from the dropdown menu. Click on the subscription package you wish to purchase.
Create an account.
Log in via the pop-up screen or click on "Register here." Fill in the "Recruiter Sign-Up" form and click on "Create Account."
Click on "Post Job."
Follow the onscreen prompts and log in to your new account. Click on "Jobs" and select "Post Job".
Post your job.
Enter job details and review your post. Confirm your email and payment details, then submit your job post.
Searching resumes on TechFetch.
Click on "Recruiter."
Navigate to the TechFetch home page and click on "Recruiter."
Sign up/Log in to your account.
Click on "Login" or "Signup" and sign up or log in to your account.
Enter your search terms into the system.
Select "Fetch Resumes" and then enter a few keywords or skills in the text box. Fill in the mandate details that are marked with a red asterisk, then click on "Advanced Options" for a more customized search.
Read through the search results.
A list of CVs will appear on your screen for you to peruse. You can also select "Zip Fetch" to select candidates by location, as well as "Smart Fetch" for candidates with multiple skills.
TechFetch vs. AngelList:
TechFetch and AngelList differ in that AngelList is larger and focuses on startup companies, while TechFetch caters to all tech companies. TechFetch's annual subscription packages start at $1,799.00, whereas AngelList offers job postings, employer branding, and applicant management for free.
TechFetch vs. Authentic Jobs:
TechFetch is limited to the U.S., while Authentic Jobs is a leading international tech job board. Authentic Job’s single job posts cost $149.00 a month, while TechFetch offers annual subscription plans that start at $1,799.00. Authentic Jobs provides less applicant management tools, but they offer educational institutions and NPOs large discounts.
TechFetch vs. Dice:
TechFetch and Dice are similar in that they exclusively feature tech jobs. Both perform candidate matching and provide access to resumes. TechFetch offers annual subscriptions to employers that range from $1,799.00 to $2,499.00, whereas Dice offers discount prices for more job postings, with 5-10 job posts costing $250.00 per month.
What is TechFetch?
TechFetch is one of the leading U.S. tech job portals. Employers are connected with over two million tech professionals and thousands of new jobs are added to their job board each day. They help companies to pick exceptional tech talent and also help candidates to find promising job opportunities.
How much does it cost to post a job on TechFetch?
The pricing of their annual subscription packages ranges from $1,799.00 to $2,499.00.
Is there a TechFetch free trial?
Yes, TechFetch offers employers a free trial.
How can I edit a TechFetch job post?
- Log in to your Recruiter page.
- Click on "Jobs" and select "My Jobs."
- Click on "Edit" next to the relevant job title.
- Edit your posted job details.
- Review and submit your edited post.
Can I search resumes free on TechFetch?
Yes, you can search up to 100 resumes for free with TechFetch's 7-day trial.