30-Day Free Trial*
Standard - 1 User
$899.00 /nine mo.
Professional - 2 Users
Premium - 3+ Users
Featured Job Upgrade
*The 30-day free trial is a limited package that allows one user to post up to 10 jobs (two of which will be featured on the website), and to view up to 10 resumes over a period of two months.
Jobxoom is a general job board that advertises vacancies from a wide range of industries, including finance, engineering, HR, healthcare, administration, and more. With a database of over one million resumes, the platform gives employers access to a large pool of talent.
The site offers a variety of hiring solutions, including featured listings, employer branding, resume searches, and targeted email alerts. While Jobxoom offers a free 30-day trial, its posting plans are more costly than that of local competitors, such as CareerBuilder and LinkedIn.
- Jobxoom receives around 80,000 unique monthly visits.
- Employers benefit from a 30-day free trial, which includes 10 job posts and 10 resume views.
- Listings are sent to candidates via email alerts.
- Job credits last 12 months, which allows employers to save up to 40% per posting.
- Companies can opt to have their vacancies featured on the home page for maximum visibility.
- The site has a resume database of over one million candidates.
- Employers can opt to receive daily or weekly emails of new resumes that match their job posts.
- The platform offers dedicated account management.
- Employers can add their company profile and logo to the site for increased brand awareness.
- Jobxoom's paid plans are quite costly.
- The platform lacks an applicant tracking system.
- Listings aren't distributed to other job boards.
- There is no email or contact number listed on the platform.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Jobxoom, Scamadvisor gives the platform a 70% trust score, citing faulty email addresses and other red flags.
How to Post a Job on Jobxoom:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Jobxoom.
Posting a Job on Jobxoom.
Go to Jobxoom.com.
From the home page, click on the "POST JOB" tab.
Create an account.
Under the heading "Not a Member - Sign Up is FREE!" click on "Sign Up - Create Account" to register as an employer. Add your company and personal details to the online form and once you're done, click on "Register."
You'll automatically receive a free 30-day trial, which includes 10 job posts.
To upgrade your posting package, click on the "PRICING" tab in the top menu and follow the prompts to make your purchase.
Enter your vacancy's details.
To start the job posting process, click on the "POST JOB" tab in the top menu. Fill out the online job posting form and once you're done, click on "Post Job." You also have the option to preview or cancel your listing.
Your listing will go live on the site within 24 hours.
Jobxoom vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a general job board that receives 250 million monthly visitors and gives employers access to over 175 million resumes. Unless you want to promote your job, posting with Indeed is completely free. In comparison, Jobxoom is a much smaller site, with just 80,000 monthly visitors, and a limited free trial, after which plans start at $899.00.
Jobxoom vs. CareerBuilder:
Like Jobxoom, CareerBuilder advertises general vacancies throughout the U.S. However, CareerBuilder has an international reach, while Jobxoom primarily caters to the local job market. Both sites offer resume searches and candidate email alerts, but CareerBuilder is more affordable, with a starting price of $349.00 per month.
Jobxoom vs. Jobisite:
Jobisite is a high-traffic job board and aggregator that provides a free trial of their premium plan, which includes top-ranking job posts for 60 days, multiple job board promotions, assistance with resume sourcing, and social media promotion. Starting at $19.00 per month, it is both cheaper and more comprehensive than Jobxoom.
Jan 01, 2013
Elk Grove, CA 95758
What is Jobxoom?
Jobxoom is a job posting site that allows employers and recruiters to post jobs in all sectors across the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on Jobxoom?
Jobxoom provides a free 30-day trial that allows you to test out the basic features. Pricing for paid plans range from $899.00 to $2,499.00.
How do I create a Jobxoom account?
- Navigate to jobxoom.com.
- Click on the "Register" tab near the right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select "Register Now" under the employer section.
- Fill out the online form and click on "Register."
How do I delete a job on Jobxoom?
- Log in to your account and click on the "MY JOBS" tab.
- Select the listing you'd like to delete and click on "Remove."