From $32.99 /mo.
Up to 180 days.
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
Social media sharing
Applicant tracking system
Phone and email.
Jobvertise is a U.S.-based job listing service where job seekers from the U.S. and Canada, as well as international candidates, can upload their resumes, which employers can search for free. Local and international employers can post jobs for free or pay for featured or promoted job postings. Additional features are available with a subscription.
Job seekers can use the platform for free or subscribe to premium services to help them attract the attention of recruiters and employers. Although the platform's user interface could be more appealing, overall, Jobvertise is a competitively priced, practical recruitment solution.
- It is free to post jobs and search resumes.
- The site features international resumes and job postings.
- Featured jobs are promoted with premium partners, listed at the top of search results, displayed in bold, and sent to Jobvertise's mailing list.
- Employers can view resumes posted within the last 30 days, receive resume alerts, view resumes in various file formats, and filter these by category and title.
- To boost visibility, job ads are distributed to popular job posting sites, including Glassdoor and Jooble.
- Job seekers can subscribe to have their resumes featured towards the top of relevant resume searches and mailed directly to recruiters and employers through the Jobvertise Resume Distribution Service.
- Interested employers can contact Jobvertise to create a customized plan.
- The majority of features are only available with a subscription.
- No employer profiles or company logos are displayed in search results.
- Jobvertie does not offer applicant tracking tools or social media sharing.
While Jobvertise is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has an A+ rating, we were unable to find online reviews.
Basic Job Posting
Featured Job Posting - 1 Month
Featured Job Posting - 3 Months
Featured Job Posting - 12 Months
*Discounts are available when billed quarterly or yearly.
How to Search for Resumes on Jobvertise:
- Navigate to the Jobvertise home page.
- Hover over the "Employer" heading and click on "Create Free Account."
- Enter your company information, user ID, and password to create your account.
- From your account dashboard, click on "Search Resumes."
- Enter a keyword, then select the state and city you would like to search.
- Select an optional category, then click "Search Resumes."
Jobvertise vs. Indeed:
Indeed is the most visited job site in the U.S. and attracts a larger target audience than Jobvertise. In addition to having a more appealing user interface and a wider range of features, including company reviews, hiring events, targeted ads, and company pages, Indeed is also more affordable than Jobvertise.
Jobvertise vs. Monster:
Monster has a more attractive user interface than Jobvertise. While both platforms have an international reach and offer a resume database, Monster has greater brand recognition and better features for employers, including employer branding and recruitment options. However, while Jobvertise has a free plan, Monster's plans start at $12.00 per day.
Jobvertise vs. CareerBuilder:
CareerBuilder offers an extensive suite of features for job seekers and employers and has a solid international presence. While CareerBuilder's prices start at $349.00 per post, Jobvertise offers a completely free plan. However, only CareerBuilder offers far more to help employers streamline their recruitment efforts, including screening questions.