Jobomas is the largest job board in Latin America and helps employers find talent from around the world. The site offers excellent features for employers such as resume downloads, unlimited applicant allowances, an applicant management tool, and exposure on over 100 partner sites.
- Employers can post jobs for free.
- Free and paid packages allow an unlimited number of candidates to apply for jobs.
- Resumes can be purchased and downloaded.
- Posting a job is quick and easy.
- Jobs receive exposure on over 100 partner sites.
- A recruitment tool is available to manage applications from several job boards.
- Employers can send applicants pre-interview questions.
- The free package allows employers to view only 10 profiles.
- There is a limited range of package options.
No reviews were found online.
How to Post a Job on Jobomas:
- Navigate to Jobomas.com.
- Register for an employer account.
- Sign in and click "Post a Job."
- Pay for the type of posting that you would like.
- Review and finalize your job posting.
Jobomas vs. Indeed:
Indeed is the largest job board online, and it offers free job posting as well as the opportunity to sponsor posts and make them more visible. Jobomas has both free and paid posting options and has the added feature of allowing employers to download resumes, unlike Indeed. Indeed does, however, have a much larger audience, giving job posts more exposure.
Jobomas vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is not a dedicated job board, unlike Jobomas. It does, however, have a large user base of professionals who actively and passively use the site's job board. LinkedIn is a more well-known platform than Jobomas and charges for each click on a job post rather than offering a set package.
Jobomas vs. Monster:
Monster is a general job board with a few job posting packages available. Pricing starts at $297.00 for a 30-day job post that allows unlimited applicants to apply and grants access to 50 resume views. Other features include email alerts to candidates, team collaboration, and job post templates that employers can adapt as needed. Monster provides a few more features than Jobomas, but Jobomas is far more affordable for smaller businesses.
México 72000, MX
Number of Employees
What is Jobomas?
What does it cost to post a job on Jobomas?
There is both a free package and paid package that costs $99.00.
How do I create a Jobomas account?
To create an account where you can post jobs and manage job postings, go to Jobomas and click "Post a Job Offer."
How can I edit a Jobomas job posting?
In your employer account, go to the Jobomas job posting that you would like to change, open it, edit the various fields, and then click "Save."
How can I delete a Jobomas job posting?
To delete a posting, click the "Delete" icon next to the posting.