10 Resume Downloads
Single Premium Ad
Jobomas has a dedicated U.S. website that connects American employers with local job seekers in a wide variety of industries. The platform gives employers access to a resume database of more than 82,500 candidates and offers a range of hiring tools, including applicant management, candidate messaging, job distribution, and more.
While Jobomas is a budget-friendly option for companies looking to hire talent, the platform lacks certain hiring services like social media promotion and an applicant tracking system. The site's reach is also slightly smaller than that of local competitors, such as Indeed.
- Employers can post jobs to Jobomas for free.
- Companies like Ford, Uber, TeleTech, DHL, and Coca-Cola have used the platform to hire U.S. talent.
- The site's free and paid packages allow an unlimited number of candidates to apply for jobs.
- Top job categories include sales, software development, healthcare, and finance, among others.
- Employers can purchase and download resumes from a database of over 82,500 candidates.
- The job posting process is quick and easy.
- Listings are shared to over 100 partner sites for maximum visibility.
- Other tools include candidate messaging, applicant management, and interview scheduling.
- Employers can send applicants screening questions.
- Jobomas has no direct support line for U.S.-based customers.
- The free package allows employers to view only 3 candidate profiles.
- Listings aren't shared to the platform's social media accounts.
We were unable to find online reviews of Jobomas.
How to Post a Job on Jobomas:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Jobomas.
Posting a job on Jobomas.
Register an employer account.
From the home page, click on "Employers" in the top-right of the page. Fill out the online form labeled "Post Your Jobs For FREE" and click on "Register" to create an account.
To activate your account, click on the verification link sent to your email.
Start the job posting process.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post a Job Offer."
Select a membership plan.
Enter all the job information.
Provide all the details of the listing you'd like to post, such as the job title, description, responsibilities, requirements, benefits, salary, and more.
Once you're done, click on "Post a Job" toward the bottom-right corner and your listing will go live. Be sure to review your information before posting.
Jobomas vs. Indeed:
Indeed is the largest job board online and offers both free and sponsored job posting options, similar to Jobomas. Jobomas has the added feature of allowing employers to download resumes, which Indeed lacks. However, Indeed benefits from greater exposure and gives employers access to a larger resume database than Jobomas.
Jobomas vs. LinkedIn:
While Jobomas is purely a job posting site, LinkedIn is a professional social network. The platform has a large user base of job seekers who actively and passively use the site's job board. LinkedIn is also a more well-known site than Jobomas, and charges for each click on a job post rather than offering a set package.
Jobomas vs. Monster:
Monster is a general job board with an assortment of job posting packages available, including a pay-per-click option starting at $12.00 per day. Unlike Jobomas, Monster does not have a free plan, making it the costlier of the two sites. However, Monster offers a larger international reach than Jobomas.
How much does it cost to post a job on Jobomas?
Jobomas offers both a free package and paid packages that start from $417.00.
How do I create a Jobomas account?
- Navigate to the Jobomas home page.
- Click on "Employers."
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Follow the prompts in the verification email to activate your account.
How can I edit a Jobomas job posting?
From your employer account, go to the Jobomas job posting that you would like to change, open it, edit the various fields, and then click on "Save."
How can I delete a Jobomas job posting?
To delete a posting, click on the "Delete" icon next to the posting.