Jobomas has a dedicated U.S. page that connects American employers with local job seekers. This is useful as it allows pricing to be advertised in U.S. dollars and makes it easier to target workers within the U.S., should companies favor an employee with local expertise.
There are currently over 2,000 advertised positions on Jobomas' U.S. page that reach skilled candidates from New York to Los Angeles and everywhere in between. U.S. employers looking for a good hire would be wise to advertise their jobs on Jobomas.
- Jobomas is more affordable than alternatives, such as Monster.
- Employers can post jobs for free.
- Free and paid packages allow an unlimited number of candidates to apply for jobs.
- Resumes can be purchased and downloaded.
- Posting a job is quick and easy.
- Jobs receive exposure on over 100 partner sites.
- A recruitment tool is available to manage applications from several job boards.
- Employers can send applicants screening questions.
- Despite having a dedicated U.S. page, there is no local office.
- Jobomas has no direct support line for U.S.-based customers. All queries must be made via the same number.
- The free package allows employers to view only 10 profiles.
- There is a limited range of package options.
We were unable to find online reviews for Jobomas.
How to Post a Job on Jobomas:
Six easy steps for posting a job on Jobomas.
Posting a job on Jobomas.
Register an employer account.
From the home page, click on "Employers" in the top-right of the screen.
Complete the employer registration form.
Enter all the details on the employer registration form, including your company name, country, contact number, and more. When all the fields are filled, click on the "Register" button.
Confirm your account.
Once you have submitted the employer registration form, a verification email will be sent to the address provided. Follow the prompts in the email to complete your registration.
Access your employer dashboard.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post a Job Offer" near the top-right corner of the page.
Enter all the job information.
Provide all the details of the job, such as the job description, responsibilities, requirements, benefits, salary, and more.
Click on "Post Job Offer."
This is the final step. Be sure to review your information before posting.
Jobomas vs. Indeed:
Indeed is the largest job board online and offers both free and sponsored job posting options, similar to Jobomas. Jobomas has the added feature of allowing employers to download resumes, unlike Indeed. Indeed benefits from greater exposure.
Jobomas vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is not a dedicated job board, unlike Jobomas. It does, however, have a large user base of professionals who actively and passively use the site's job board. LinkedIn is a more well-known platform than Jobomas, and charges for each click on a job post rather than offering a set package.
Jobomas vs. Monster:
Monster is a general job board with a few job posting packages available. Pricing starts at $279.00 for a 30-day job post that allows unlimited applicants to apply and grants access to 50 resume views. Monster provides a few more features than Jobomas, but Jobomas is far more affordable for smaller businesses.
What is Jobomas?
How much does it cost to post a job on Jobomas?
There is both a free package and paid package that costs $99.00.
How do I create a Jobomas account?
- Navigate to the Jobomas home page.
- Click on "Employers."
- Fill in the registration form.
- Follow the prompts in the verification email.
How can I edit a Jobomas job posting?
In your employer account, go to the Jobomas job posting that you would like to change, open it, edit the various fields, and then click on "Save."
How can I delete a Jobomas job posting?
To delete a posting, click on the "Delete" icon next to the posting.