The company does not disclose any other pricing information on its website. Interested employers can create an account to obtain more information.
Operating in 36 countries, Recruit.net is a popular job board and job aggregator that caters to the global job market. While employers can post jobs directly to the site, the platform uses proprietary search technology to find listings from a variety of corporate websites, job boards, and recruitment agencies, among others.
While Recruit.net offers key hiring services, such as resume searches and premium listings, their pricing is not readily available on their website, which makes it difficult to gauge the platform's affordability. The company also does not share job posts on its social media pages and offers no candidate management tools.
- Recruit.net allows employers to advertise vacancies from all industries around the world.
- The platform boasts over one million active job seekers.
- The company aggregates jobs from a variety of websites and job boards in six major languages.
- Employers can search through the company's resume database for qualified candidates.
- The platform receives around 25% of its traffic from the U.S.
- Other hiring services include premium listings and targeted email alerts.
- Employers can track real-time analytics on their job posts.
- Recruit.net does not disclose pricing information on their website.
- Listings aren't shared on the platform's social media pages.
- The company lacks country-specific phone support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Recruit.net.
Recruit.net vs. Monster:
Like Recruit.net, Monster is a general job board with a global reach. While employers need to contact Recruit.net for their pricing, Monster features paid plans from $12.00 per day. Both platforms offer resume searches and targeted email alerts, but Monster shares job listings to their social media for increased exposure, which Recruit.net lacks.
Recruit.net vs. Adzuna:
Both Recruit.net and Adzuna allow employers to post local and global vacancies in all industries. Adzuna, however, has a slightly larger reach, with over 700,000 more monthly visits than Recruit.net. Both platforms aggregate jobs from various job sites and offer employer branding, but Adzuna has a mobile app available, which Recruit.net lacks.
Recruit.net vs. Indeed:
While Recruit.net receives over one million unique monthly visits, Indeed attracts around 250 million unique visitors per month. Both platforms feature a resume database, but Indeed offers candidate messaging tools, which Recruit.net lacks. Indeed has both free and paid plans available, while Recruit.net does not list pricing on their website.