From NIS 190.00 +VAT /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Candidate matching tools
Applicant tracking system
Email and live chat.
Mploy gives users access to a niche network of professionals in search of general roles throughout Israel. The platform has a robust feature profile and offers a variety of featured job post options for maximum visibility.
While the job board offers several job posting plans, it does not feature a free posting option, which may deter employers on a tight budget. However, Mploy's paid packages are more affordable than that of some rival platforms, such as AllJobs and JobMaster.
- Users can opt for a featured placement, which highlights listings and keeps them high in the job search results.
- Thanks to the site's advanced candidate matching tools, employers are sent relevant candidates' resumes within 72 hours.
- Mploy has several bulk posting options available for companies hiring at scale.
- Employers can search Mploy's extensive resume database for suitable talent.
- Vacancies are distributed to various affiliated job boards, such as Indeed, for added reach.
- There is email and live chat support available.
- Employers can add their company logo to job posts to aid brand awareness.
- Unlike some competitors, such as Janglo, Mploy does not offer a free job posting option.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking tools.
- Listings aren't shared on the site's social media pages.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Mploy.
NIS 190.00 +VAT
NIS 390.00 +VAT
Regular 3 + Promoted 1
NIS 770.00 +VAT
*The platform offers bulk job posting options on its pricing page.
How to Post a Job on Mploy:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Mploy.
Posting a job on Mploy.
Go to Mploy's website.
On the home page, click on the green button that reads "RECRUITMENT" in the top menu bar.
Select a job posting plan.
Scroll down to the available job posting packages and choose your preferred one by clicking on the "PAY" button under the applicable heading.
Create an employer account.
On the pop-up window, add your email address and create a password. Then, click on "ENROLLMENT."
Finalize your order.
Add your company and credit card information to the online form, and click on "Pay Now" to complete your purchase.
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy from your dashboard.
Mploy vs. AllJobs:
While Mploy and AllJobs both cater to the local job market, the former is the more affordable choice, charging NIS 190.00 +VAT per post, compared to AllJobs' NIS 440.00 per post. Both sites offer promoted listings and resume searches, but Mploy is slightly more feature-rich, with job ad distribution and candidate matching tools.
Mploy vs. JobMaster:
Like Mploy, JobMaster advertises local vacancies and offers a feature-rich hiring profile, including resume searches and employer branding. While Mploy charges NIS 190.00 +VAT per post, JobMaster's plans start at NIS 468.00 +VAT per post, making the latter the costlier option. Of the two, only Mploy has candidate-matching tools.
Mploy vs. Janglo:
Mploy charges NIS 190.00 +VAT per post and does not feature a free posting plan, whereas Janglo is a free job posting service. Both platforms allow employers to advertise general roles to local job seekers, but of the two, Mploy offers a wider variety of hiring tools, such as candidate matching, job ad distribution, and resume search tools.