Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking tools
Online form and email.
Jora is a worldwide job search aggregator that is completely free for job seekers and employers. In the U.S., Jora provides job seekers with updated and searchable job openings via a user-friendly website and mobile app. Jobs can be searched by category, keyword, or location.
For employers, Jora does not offer any posting options, but may automatically crawl job posts on employer websites. The platform features XML integration and a native iOS and Android application. The website receives roughly 90,000 views every month and, at the time of writing, lists over 1.7 million local jobs.
- The platform aggregates job ads from partner job boards and career sites.
- Job ads are reviewed and screened to ensure that they are not fraudulent.
- The platform features XML feed integration.
- The website operates in 25 countries worldwide.
- Jora features native mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
- The platform has a dedicated U.S. career portal.
- U.S. employers can no longer post directly on the site.
- Other sites, such as Indeed, attract larger volumes of traffic in the U.S.
- The platform lacks a resume database of candidates.
- Jora does not promote listings on any social media channels.
- The site lacks advanced recruitment features, such as applicant tracking and candidate screening tools.
We found more than 2,050 reviews on TrustPilot, with user feedback being mostly positive. As a result, Jora currently maintains an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. Several users have praised the effectiveness of the site for finding jobs, while others expressed dissatisfaction with the frequent emails and phone calls received from Jora.
Jora collects and displays job postings from other sources for free.
How to Post a Job on Jora:
While Jora does not offer an online self-posting service for the U.S., the site mentions that it may crawl jobs automatically if employers have an existing website or XML feed with a list of jobs, and that should send the link to their website or XML feed to Jora using the online contact form.
Jora vs. Indeed:
Both Jora and Indeed provide international job seekers with extensive job search engines. While Jora does not allow employers to post jobs on the site, Indeed offers a free, unrestricted job listing option. In addition, employers can opt to pay for promoted jobs via Indeed's budget-based, pay-per-application plan.
Jora vs. Wellfound:
Wellfound is a global job board aimed at the tech startup market, while Jora is a job aggregator that once offered job posting options in the U.S. Similar to Jora, Wellfound also collects job postings from across the web and has free and paid plans starting from $499.00 per month.
Jora vs. JobInventory.com:
JobInventory.com is a general job board and aggregator, while Jora only aggregates jobs from across the web. While Jora is Australia-based, JobInventory.com caters to the U.S. market. Unlike Jora, JobInventory.com allows employers to include a "contributor badge" on their website to increase exposure on JobInventory.com's feed.