Jora allows employers to post up to 100 free job ads per month. It also provides the option to sponsor job ads. Interested individuals can contact Jora using their online form to obtain a quote for a sponsored ad.
Jora is a worldwide job search aggregator that is completely free for job seekers and employers. In the U.K., Jora provides job seekers with updated and searchable job openings via a user-friendly website and mobile app. Jobs can be searched by category, keyword, or location.
For employers, Jora offers both free and paid job posting options. The platform also features XML integration and a native iOS and Android application. The website receives roughly 100,000 views every month and at the time of writing, lists over 1.5 million local jobs, making it a valuable hiring resource for U.K. employers.
- Jora allows employers to post up to 10 free job ads per month.
- The platform aggregates job ads from partner job boards and career sites.
- Job ads are reviewed and screened to ensure that they are not fraudulent.
- The platform features XML feed integration.
- Jora offers paid plans to increase the exposure of job ads.
- The website operates in 36 countries worldwide.
- Jora features native mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
- The platform has a dedicated U.K. career portal.
- The website features a blog with helpful resources for both employers and job seekers.
- Other sites such as Indeed attract larger volumes of traffic in the U.K.
- The platform lacks a resume database of candidates.
- Jora does not promote listings on any social media channels.
- The site lacks advanced recruitment features, such as applicant tracking and candidate screening tools.
User reviews for Jora have been mostly positive. On TrustPilot, users have commented on how effective and easy the site is to use and find jobs.
How to Post a Job on Jora:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Jora.
Posting a Job on Jora.
Navigate to the Jora home page.
From the home page, click on "Go to Employer site" in the top-right corner of the page.
Create your employer account.
On the next page, click on the "Sign up" link. Fill out the online form with your details and click on "Sign up" toward the bottom of the page.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy details. Once complete, click on "Next" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help structure your job post.
Add information about your business.
Complete the online form with your businesses details, such as your business address, industry, and business size.
Post your job ad.
Once you've added your business information, click on "Post Job" toward the bottom of the page.
Jora vs. Indeed:
Both Jora and Indeed provide international job seekers with extensive job search engines. Both platforms offer free and paid job posting options, but only Indeed offers extensive resources for both employers and job seekers, making it the more attractive option.
Jora vs. Find a job:
Both Find a job, the U.K. government’s job advertising site, and Jora offer free job postings. Jora differs from Find a job in that the platform aggregates jobs from other sites. In addition, Jora has a global presence, while Find a job is limited to the U.K.
Jora vs. Adzuna:
Jora and Adzuna are both job sites that cater to multiple countries across the globe. Both sites offer free and paid job posting options. Of the two, Adzuna offers greater reach, with its U.K. page attracting an average of 3 million monthly visits compared to Jora U.K.'s average of 150,000 monthly visits.
Job Seeker Pty Ltd
Aug 01, 2007
60 Cremorne St. Cremorne - Melbourne, VIC 3121
What is Jora?
Jora is an Australia-based search engine for jobs. Jora is unlike traditional platforms, as users are able to search through thousands of career opportunities accumulated from many job sites from across the U.K.
What does it cost to post a job on Jora?
Jora offers both free and paid job posting options. Interested individuals can contact Jora to obtain a quote for a sponsored ad.
How can I edit my Jora job advert?
When you create a Jora job posting, you'll receive an email with a link to manage it. You can edit your title and job description from there.
How do I delete my Jora job ads?
The email you received from Jora when you created your job has a link that will allow you to delete your posting.
How can I create a Jora account?
- Go to the Jora home page.
- Click on "Log in" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select "Employer."
- Click on the "Sign up" link.
- Enter your details and click on "Sign up."
Is Jora owned by SEEK?
No, Jora is partnering with SEEK to deliver more job opportunities.
How can I sponsor my job advertisements?
To sponsor your job advertisements, leave your company and contact details in the online form and Jora will forward your details to their sales department.