If you own a classifieds portal and you want Trovit to index your ads, you should contact them directly for a pricing model that suits you needs. Interested users can also request a free trial and try out the service before signing up.
Trovit is a globally recognized job aggregator that collects and displays listings for jobs, real estate, cars, and other products from over 58 countries. Trovit U.K. is different from other Trovit sites, as they allow job seekers to post their resumes and provide employers with a link to a recommended partner site where they can post their jobs.
- Trovit displays over 200 million indexed ads.
- It offers a dedicated U.K. jobs page.
- Employers can register as a partner to have their vacancies indexed.
- Trovit U.K. provides a link to Laimoon, where employers can post their jobs for £20.00.
- Trovit U.K. provides a link to CV-Library, where job seekers can post their CVs.
- The platform offers job seekers guides on careers and how to apply to jobs on Trovit.
- Employers can choose to promote any part of their ad, based on their needs.
- The platform tracks ad performance so that employers can optimize their campaigns.
- There is a free trial available.
- Downloads for iOS and Android apps are available on the jobs home page.
- There is no option to post ads directly on the Trovit site.
- Employers must have a classified website to become a Trovit partner and have their ads indexed.
- The platform lacks candidate matching.
- There is no resume database.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking.
- Trovit does not seem to have a local office in the U.K.
- There is no local contact number for customer service.
Trovit has received 38 reviews on TrustPilot, with an average rating of 1.5 out of 5 stars. The majority of users have complained that Trovit's ads are neither relevant nor current. Most users also feel that the site displays expired ads and that they have a difficult time contacting customer support.
How to Post a Job on Trovit:
There is no way to post a job on Trovit directly. However, there are two ways to get your job post to appear on Trovit. The first method is to post your ad on your own classified website and sign up as a Trovit partner to get your ads indexed.
The second option is to post your ad on one of Trovit's partner sites. If you click "Post your ad" in the top right corner of the Trovit U.K. home page, you will be redirected to their partner site, Laimoon, where you can post your ad for £20.00. Once you've posted your ad, it will automatically be added to Trovit within 24 hours.
Trovit vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s top job posting sites, which allows employers to post jobs and search for local candidates within any industry. Trovit, by contrast, only provides a link to a partner job board. However, it does display jobs from all over the world while reed.co.uk is limited to the U.K.
Trovit vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs is a leading U.K. job posting site while Trovit is a global job aggregator. Totaljobs advertises their pricing, which starts at £74.00 per post. Trovit does not make their pricing available on their website, but they do provide a link to Laimoon where employers can post their vacancies for £20.00. The ads will then be picked up by Trovit.
Trovit vs. Adzuna:
Both Trovit and Adzuna are job search engines that are available in several countries, with dedicated websites for each region. Unlike Trovit, Adzuna allows employers and recruiters to post jobs directly to the site.
What is Trovit?
Trovit is a metasearch engine that sources and indexes classified ads from hundreds of websites.
How do you post a job on Trovit?
You cannot post jobs directly on Trovit but you can have your ad indexed by Trovit. Trovit's U.K. page provides a link to Laimoon, where employers can post their vacancies for £20.00 and have them indexed by Trovit.
What does it cost to post a job on Trovit?
Is Trovit a good site to use?
Trovit has a poor reputation amongst users. While the site is simply an indexing tool, many users feel the ads are outdated and not relevant to their search criteria.
How do I create an account on Trovit?
- Go to the Trovit home page.
- Select "Jobs."
- Click on "Register" in the top-right corner.
- Fill in your details or sign in with Google.