Trovit is a globally recognized metasearch engine that collects and sorts classified listings from over 58 countries. They specialize in jobs, real estate, cars, and products. Trovit's U.S. jobs page can be used to search for available listings by job type, job category, company name, or U.S. state.
Employers who want to advertise their job posts can sign up as a Trovit partner and have their ads indexed and highlighted on the site. Alternatively, job ads will be indexed by Trovit if they appear on any one of the hundreds of websites that Trovit shows on their search engine.
- Trovit is a global search engine with over 200 million indexed ads.
- Listings from both the U.S. and abroad are advertised on the site.
- The U.S. employers' page supports Spanish translations.
- Employers can post their ads as a partner or on a website that is searched by Trovit.
- Employers can choose to promote any part of their ad, based on their needs.
- Trovit generates traffic to an employer's website.
- Employers can track their ad's performance and optimize their campaigns.
- There is a free trial available.
- Downloads for iOS and Android apps are available on the jobs home page.
- There is no option to post ads directly on the Trovit site.
- Employers need to have a classified portal or website to become a Trovit partner and have their ads indexed.
- The platform lacks candidate matching.
- There is no resume database.
- The platform does not offer customer support by phone or chat.
- There is no local office.
On Trustpilot, Trovit has a user rating of 1.2/5 based on over 70 reviews. Many Trovit users complain that the ads are neither relevant nor current. Most users feel that the site posts expired ads, and then have a difficult time contacting customer support.
Trovit vs. Google for Jobs:
Trovit and Google for Jobs are similar in that both sites are job aggregators that show posts from employer websites and other job boards. Employers cannot post their ads directly to either site. However, while Trovit is an actual website that aggregates job postings, Google for Jobs is an embedded feature of the Google search engine.
Trovit vs. Craigslist:
Craigslist connects users to millions of active jobs, while Trovit has a reputation for outdated ads. While Trovit does not disclose their pricing, Craigslist has paid posting plans, as well as free options for some regions. Craigslist offers better posting customization options, allowing users to change how their post is advertised.
Trovit vs. Americanlisted.com:
Trovit has a dedicated website for different countries while Americanlisted.com is an exclusively American service. Navigating Americanlisted.com can be tricky. Posts are often redirected to outdated ads and there are no post dates. Trovit is easier to use to find a relevant job. Neither website advertises their pricing.