If you own a classifieds portal and you want Trovit to index your ads, you should contact them directly for a pricing model that suits your needs. Interested users can also request a free trial to test the service before signing up.
Trovit is a globally recognized metasearch engine that collects and sorts classified listings from over 58 countries. They specialize in jobs, real estate, cars, and products. Trovit's U.S. jobs page can be used to search for available listings by job type, job category, company name, or U.S. state.
Employers who want to advertise their job posts can sign up as a Trovit partner and have their ads indexed and highlighted on the site. Alternatively, job ads will be indexed by Trovit if they appear on any one of the hundreds of websites that Trovit shows on their search engine.
- Trovit is a global search engine with over 200 million indexed ads.
- Job postings are not limited to the U.S.
- The U.S. employers' page supports Spanish translations.
- Employers can post their ads as a partner or on a website that is searched by Trovit.
- Employers can choose to promote any part of their ad, based on their needs.
- Trovit generates traffic to an employer's website.
- Employers can track their ad's performance and optimize their campaigns.
- There is a free trial available.
- Downloads for iOS and Android apps are available on the jobs home page.
- There is no option to post ads directly on the Trovit site.
- Employers need to have a classified portal or website to become a Trovit partner and have their ads indexed.
- The platform lacks candidate matching.
- There is no resume database.
- The platform does not offer customer support by phone or chat.
- There is no local office.
On TrustPilot, many Trovit users complain that the ads are neither relevant nor current. Most users feel that the site posts expired ads, and then have a difficult time contacting customer support.
How to Post a Job on Trovit:
There is no way to post a job on Trovit directly. However, there are two ways to get your job post to appear on Trovit.
The first method is to post your ad on your own classified website and sign up as a Trovit partner to get your ads indexed. The second option is to post your ad on any one of the hundreds of websites that Trovit uses in its search engine.
Trovit vs. Google for Jobs:
Trovit and Google for Jobs are similar in that both sites are job aggregators that show posts from employer websites and other job boards. Employers cannot post their ads directly to either site. However, while Trovit is an actual website that aggregates job postings, Google for Jobs is an embedded feature of the Google search engine.
Trovit vs. Craigslist:
Craigslist connects users to millions of active jobs, while Trovit has a reputation for outdated ads. While Trovit does not disclose their pricing, Craigslist has tiers of $15, $25, $35, $45, and $75 per post, as well as free options for some regions. Craigslist offers better posting customization options, allowing users to change how their post is advertised.
Trovit vs. Americanlisted.com:
Trovit has a dedicated website for different countries while Americanlisted.com is an exclusively American service. Navigating Americanlisted.com can be tricky. Posts are often redirected to outdated ads and there are no post dates. Trovit is easier to use to find a relevant job. Neither website advertises their pricing.
What is Trovit?
Trovit is a metasearch engine that sources and indexes classified ads from hundreds of websites.
What does it cost to post a job on Trovit?
Is Trovit a good site to use?
Trovit has a poor reputation amongst users. While the site is simply an indexing tool, many users feel the ads are outdated and not relevant to their search criteria.
How do I create an account on Trovit?
- Go to the Trovit home page.
- Select "Jobs."
- Click on "Register" in the top-right corner.
- Fill in your details or sign in with Google.