Trovit is globally recognized for displaying classified ads for jobs, real estate, cars, and products. Since employers cannot post directly to the site, they need to sign up as a Trovit partner and have their ads indexed and highlighted on the site.
Alternatively, job ads will be indexed by Trovit if they appear on any one of the hundreds of websites that Trovit shows on their search engine. However, Trovit does not indicate which sites are partnered with them. Users will need to perform a job search and see which popular sites appear in the results.
- Trovit offers a free trial of its services.
- There is a dedicated Australian job page.
- Trovit provides two options for ads to be indexed and collected by Trovit.
- Employers can promote any part of their ad, based on their needs.
- The platform tracks ad performance so that employers can optimize their campaigns.
- Trovit is mobile-friendly and provides downloads for iOS and Android apps on the jobs home page.
- There is no option to post ads directly on the Trovit site.
- Employers must have a classified webpage to become a Trovit partner and have their ads indexed.
- There is no candidate matching.
- There is no resume database.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking.
- Trovit does not have a local office in Australia.
- There is no local contact number for customer service.
Trovit has an average rating of 1.2 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot based on the opinion of over 70 people. Many users complain that the ads are neither relevant nor current. Most users feel that the site posts expired ads, and then have a difficult time contacting customer support.
Trovit vs. SEEK:
While Trovit is a global job aggregator, SEEK is a popular job posting site that caters exclusively to Australia and New Zealand. It offers variable pricing based on the job title and location advertised, whereas Trovit does not make their pricing known. SEEK features applicant tracking and a candidate database, which Trovit lacks.
Trovit vs. Mumbrella Jobs:
Mumbrella Jobs is a media and marketing company that caters to the Australian workforce. By contrast, Trovit is an international site that displays job vacancies from any industry, as long as the posted ad has been indexed correctly. While Trovit does not make its pricing known, Mumbrella Jobs is a free job posting site.
Trovit vs. Locanto:
Both Trovit and Locanto are international platforms with dedicated websites for different countries, including Australia. While users cannot post directly to Trovit, Locanto is an online classified portal that allows for free postings with the option to upgrade ads to get premium ad-boosting features.