If you own a classifieds portal and you want Trovit to index your ads, you should contact them directly for a pricing model that suits you needs. Interested users can also request a free trial and try out the service before signing up.
Trovit is globally recognized for displaying classified ads for jobs, real estate, cars, and products. Since employers cannot post directly to the site, they need to sign up as a Trovit partner and have their ads indexed and highlighted on the site.
Alternatively, job ads will be indexed by Trovit if they appear on any one of the hundreds of websites that Trovit shows on their search engine. However, Trovit does not indicate which sites are partnered with them. Users will need to perform a job search and see which popular sites appear in the results.
- Trovit offers a free trial of its services.
- There is a dedicated Australian job page.
- Trovit provides two options for ads to be indexed and collected by Trovit.
- Employers can promote any part of their ad, based on their needs.
- The platform tracks ad performance so that employers can optimize their campaigns.
- Trovit is mobile-friendly and provides downloads for iOS and Android apps on the jobs home page.
- There is no option to post ads directly on the Trovit site.
- Employers must have a classified webpage to become a Trovit partner and have their ads indexed.
- There is no candidate matching.
- There is no resume database.
- The platform lacks applicant tracking.
- Trovit does not have a local office in Australia.
- There is no local contact number for customer service.
Trovit has an average rating of 1.3 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot, with 94% of the reviews being "Bad." Many users complain that the ads are neither relevant nor current. Most users feel that the site posts expired ads, and then have a difficult time contacting customer support.
How to Post a Job on Trovit:
There is no way to post a job on Trovit directly. However, there are two ways to get your job post to appear on Trovit. The first method is to post your ad on your own classified website and sign up as a Trovit partner to get your ads indexed. The second option is to post your ad on any one of the hundreds of websites that Trovit uses in its search engine.
Trovit vs. SEEK:
While Trovit is a global job aggregator, SEEK is a popular job posting site that caters exclusively to Australia and New Zealand. It offers variable pricing based on the job title and location advertised, whereas Trovit does not make their pricing known. SEEK features applicant tracking and a candidate database, which Trovit lacks.
Trovit vs. Mumbrella:
Mumbrella is a media and marketing company that caters to the Australian workforce. By contrast, Trovit is an international site that displays job vacancies from any industry, as long as the posted ad has been indexed correctly. While Trovit does not make their pricing known, Mumbrella is a free job posting site.
Trovit vs. Locanto:
Both Trovit and Locanto are international platforms with dedicated websites for different countries, including Australia. While users cannot post directly to Trovit, Locanto is an online classified portal that allows for free postings with the option to upgrade ads to get premium ad-boosting features.
Trovit Search SLU
Jan 01, 2006
Diagonal 601, 9th Fl., Barcelona 08028, Spain
Number of Employees
What is Trovit?
Trovit is a metasearch engine that sources and indexes classified ads from hundreds of websites.
How do you post a job on Trovit?
You cannot post jobs directly on Trovit but you can get your ad indexed by Trovit.
What does it cost to post a job on Trovit?
Trovit's pricing depends on the services you use. Contact them directly for a pricing model that suits your needs.
Is Trovit a good site to use?
Trovit has a poor reputation among users. While the site is simply an indexing tool, many users feel the ads are outdated and not relevant to their search criteria.
How do I create an account on Trovit?
- Go to the Trovit home page.
- Select "Jobs."
- Click on "Register" in the top-right corner.
- Fill in your details or sign in with Google.