Gumtree Jobs is a good option for hiring Australians as it attracts millions of job seekers each month, has a built-in applicant tracking system, offers access to dedicated account managers, uses third-party posting, and has dozens of job categories for employers to advertise in. In Australia, Gumtree Jobs is a great alternative to Locanto and Jora.
- There is a free job posting option.
- Job ads can be edited at any time.
- The platform has a built-in applicant tracking system.
- Ads can be boosted to improve reach and impact.
- Help is offered in the form of a dedicated account manager.
- Gumtree has 35 job categories.
- Job postings include a banner advertising option.
- Third-party ad posting integration is offered.
- All ads include a logo, branding, website links, and contact details.
- There is no accessible resume database.
- Gumtree Jobs does not use its considerable social media following to promote jobs.
- There is no candidate matching feature.
- There is no candidate screening.
While there are over 170 reviews of Gumtree on Trustpilot, the reviews reflect the opinions of users who buy and sell goods on Gumtree. We were unable to find independent reviews of Gumtree Jobs.
How to Post a Job on Gumtree Jobs:
- Go to the Gumtree Jobs website.
- Click on the "Login/Register" button toward the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the "REGISTER" tab and create an account.
- Verify your account via email and log in.
- Click on "Post an ad."
- Click on "Post a job on Gumtree."
- Select a job posting package.
- Complete a series of online forms with details about the job.
- Select optional upgrades.
- Click on "Continue to payment," select a payment method, and complete the purchase.
Gumtree Jobs vs. Indeed:
Unlike Gumtree Jobs, Indeed is an international job board where employers can post jobs anywhere in the world. While both platforms offer free and paid posts, only Indeed offers resume access. For local hiring and flexibility around editing posts, Gumtree may be the better option.
Gumtree Jobs vs. Jora:
Jora offers 10 free job postings a month and reaches a wide audience, but doesn't offer much more in terms of features. Gumtree Jobs offers dedicated account management support, ad boosting options, greater branding opportunities, and more flexible editing. Gumtree Jobs' paid plans start at A$37.50 per post while Jora's starts at A$500.00 per month.
Gumtree Jobs vs. Locanto:
Locanto is another online classifieds website that offers job advertising, like Gumtree Jobs. Both platforms allow for free postings, but for added features, employers must pay a fee and Locanto is more affordable than Gumtree Jobs in this respect. Locanto can be used to recruit internationally, while Gumtree Jobs only lists vacancies in Australia.
Jan 01, 2007
York St., Sydney, NSW