Employers and recruiters are able to post jobs free of charge on Mumbrella Jobs.
Launched in 2008, Mumbrella is considered to be the leading news and information website for the media and marketing industry in Australia with a comprehensive portfolio of industry awards, conferences, and training materials. Mumbrella's free job board offers employers a quick and easy way to find and hire qualified industry professionals.
- Mumbrella Jobs is a niche job board specifically for media and marketing roles.
- The Mumbrella website is a popular news and information site well-known throughout the Australian media industry.
- It's free to post jobs on the job board.
- Jobs are listed by category, making it easier for candidates to find your vacancy.
- Employers can post either freelance or full-time vacancies.
- Mumbrella Jobs does not offer featured or highlighted posts.
- Jobs are not distributed to other job boards or on social media.
- The platform is missing candidate matching, resume searches, and applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find reviews of Mumbrella Jobs.
Mumbrella Jobs vs. SEEK:
Where Mumbrella Jobs is a niche job board for the media and marketing industry of Australia, SEEK is one of the largest and most popular general job boards in the country. SEEK has a much larger audience and offers advanced hiring tools but charges employers a fee based on the job title and location. Mumbrella Jobs is a completely free job board.
Mumbrella Jobs vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a national employment service network with a job board run by the Australian government. Unlike Mumbrella Jobs, Workforce Australia is a general job board where employers can post jobs in any industry. Both platforms offer free postings, but only Workforce Australia offers applicant tracking tools and access to a CV database.
Mumbrella Jobs vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is a social media network for working professionals with a global presence. Employers can post jobs on LinkedIn for free or pay-per-click for sponsored content. In comparison, Mumbrella Jobs is a free job board specifically for the Australian media and marketing industry. LinkedIn has a larger reach but Mumbrella Jobs is better for niche hiring.