Employers can post a single job on Adzuna Australia for A$199.00 +GST. Those interested in posting more than one job need to contact a consultant for pricing information. Additional response rate costs apply when employers react to applications.
Adzuna's job site features a high-tech job search engine. Despite being launched in the U.K. and headquartered in London, Australian employers benefit from Adzuna's regional office in Sydney, in addition to its wide global reach.
Millions of Australian job seekers use Adzuna, and the search engine aggregates jobs from major local and international job boards. Employers benefit from advanced candidate matching technology.
- Employers are connected with millions of site visitors every month.
- Smart matching technology connects employers with suitable candidates.
- Job ads are distributed to regional Australian Community Media (ACM) job boards.
- Job feed integration results in qualified candidates being driven straight to employers' applicant tracking systems (ATSs).
- Job posts include employer branding.
- Job seekers receive job alerts by email.
- A free mobile app is available to download.
- No free trials or promotional prices are offered.
- Additional response rate costs apply when employers choose to react to applications.
- No candidate management dashboard is included.
- Employers don't have access to a resume database.
On Trustpilot, Adzuna has two user reviews and a rating of 3.3 out of 5 stars. One job seeker described the "Value My CV tool" as excellent, while an employer alleged that a paid job ad hadn't appeared on the site.
Adzuna vs. Jora:
Both Adzuna and Jora are global job search aggregators with a strong local presence. Adzuna is the costlier option, charging A$199.00 +GST for a single job post. Jora allows employers to post up to 10 free job ads per month. Both allow jobs to be posted directly on their sites or via XML feed integration. Neither offers a resume database.
Adzuna vs. SEEK:
Adzuna and SEEK differ in that SEEK offers employers access to an extensive resume database, while Adzuna does not. Adzuna offers job posting services for a fixed fee of A$199.00 per post, whereas SEEK features variable pricing that is dependent on the job title and location.
Adzuna vs. LinkedIn:
Adzuna and LinkedIn differ in that Adzuna features a job search engine, while LinkedIn is a global social network that includes job posts. Only LinkedIn offers a candidate management dashboard, but both perform candidate matching. Adzuna's 30-day single job posts cost A$199.00, whereas LinkedIn exclusively offers flexible pay-per-click job ads.
ADZUNA AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
Jan 01, 2011
Ste. 211, 5-7 Alexander St., Crows Nest, NSW 2065
Is Adzuna any good?
Yes. They offer local job seekers a powerful job search engine that aggregates millions of jobs from major local and international job sites. Australian employers benefit from their advanced candidate matching technology and international reach.
How much does it cost to post a job on Adzuna Australia?
Adzuna's pricing starts at A$199.00 +GST for a single, 30-day job posting.