Employers from nine countries around the world can post job listings for free on Adzuna, after which pay per click on job posts apply and employers' responses to applications are charged as well. Adzuna doesn't supply pricing details on their site and employers need to contact them for more information.
Adzuna's global job site features a hi-tech job search engine with powerful candidate matching capabilities. Millions of candidates use Adzuna and their search engine includes jobs from major job boards. Employers pay for clicks on their job posts and when they react to an application, while job seekers apply for jobs at no cost.
- Employers are connected with job seekers in 16 locations across the globe, including the U.S., Canada, the Americas, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, and Asia.
- Pay per click job posting is supported in 14 out of 16 locations (excluding Australia and South Africa).
- Additional costs only apply when employers choose to react to candidate applications.
- The site attracts tens of millions of unique and diverse site visitors a month.
- A job search engine with transparent, cutting edge candidate matching technology.
- Job feed integration results in qualified candidates being driven straight to employers' Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Job posts include employer branding.
- Enhanced recruitment advertising strategy options are available.
- A free mobile app is available to download.
- No free trials are offered.
- No candidate management dashboard included.
- South African and Australian employers need to subscribe to monthly job posting plans.
- Single job posts do not qualify for enhanced recruitment strategy advertising options.
- Employers have no access to a resume database.
Adzuna has been named the top job search engine used by the most job boards in the world in JobBoardDoctor’s 2020-21 Recruiting Sites Survey. On Trustpilot, Adzuna UK attracted the most reviews, with users rating it with 2.9 out of 5 stars. Reviews range from 65% who rated the services as Excellent, to 20% who rated it as Bad.
On Quora, one user expressed disappointment about Adzuna links directing him to Wisdomjobs, which he regards as "the biggest fraud in the job market," alongside being directed to reputable sites such as LinkedIn.
How to Post a Job on Adzuna:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Adzuna.
Posting a Job on Adzuna.
Navigate to adzuna.com.
Go to the Adzuna home page.
Click on "Post Job" in the top-right of your screen.
This link sits next to the "Login/Register" button and takes you to the hiring page.
Scroll down and click on "Get in touch."
Clicking this button will redirect you the part of the page that asks for your company details.
Fill in the required fields in the form and click on "Submit."
An Adunza team member will be in touch to first help you determine your pay per click budget and then assist you to post your job.
Adzuna vs. Indeed:
Both Adzuna and Indeed offer general job search engines. Indeed offers a free unpromoted job listing option and promoted posts start with a pay per click budget from as low as $5.00. Adzuna exclusively charges for clicks, but employers need to contact them for pricing details.
Adzuna vs. ZipRecruiter:
Adzuna and ZipRecruiter differ in that Adzuna features a powerful global job search engine, while ZipRecruiter syndicates job posts to over a hundred other international job boards. Adzuna exclusively offers employers a pay per click option, whereas ZipRecruiter's pricing starts at $249.00 per month for a single job post.
Adzuna vs. LinkedIn:
Adzuna and LinkedIn differ in that Adzuna features a global job search engine, while LinkedIn is an international social network that includes job postings. Only LinkedIn offers a candidate management dashboard, but both identify suitable candidates. Azuna and LinkedIn are similar in that both exclusively offer flexible pay per click job postings.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
October 22, 2020
April 3, 2020
What is Adzuna?
Adzuna is a job search site that connects employers with job seekers in 16 countries around the world.
How much does it cost to post a job on Adzuna?
Adzuna's pricing is exclusively structured around customized pay per click job posting options for employers in most of the 16 countries that they cover, while some markets like Australia and South Africa have pay per job post subscription plans. Job seekers apply to jobs
How do I post a job on Adzuna?
- Navigate to https://www.adzuna.com/.
- Click on "Advertise" at the top right of your screen.
- Scroll down and click on "Get in touch".
- Fill in the required fields in the form and click on "Submit".
- An Adunza team member will be in touch to first help you determine your pay per click budget and then assist you to post your job.
Do job posts on Adzuna come from other job boards?
Yes, their job search engine includes jobs from major job boards. Employers can enhance their exposure by posting their jobs on Adzuna.