Adzuna's Canadian platform does not provide employers the option to post jobs directly to their site. Employers need to contact Adzuna for pricing and other information.
Although Adzuna was founded in the U.K. and has its headquarters in London, its focus is international. Employers seeking to attract applicants from around the world to positions in Canada should consider this site.
Adzuna's job site features a high-tech job search engine with powerful candidate matching capabilities. Millions of job seekers in Canada use Adzuna, and their search engine includes jobs from major job boards. However, the site does not feature an online job posting option.
- The site attracts tens of millions of unique and diverse site visitors a month.
- The platform features a job search engine with transparent, cutting-edge candidate matching technology.
- Job feed integration results in qualified candidates being driven straight to employers' applicant tracking systems (ATSs).
- Job seekers can use the convenient Adzuna app to search for jobs on the go.
- The site has advanced search filters that make it easier for job seekers to find suitable job posts.
- The site does not offer a direct posting option for employers.
- No candidate management dashboard is included.
- Employers don't have access to a resume database.
Adzuna has been named the top job search engine used by job boards around the world in JobBoardDoctor’s 2020-21 Recruiting Sites Survey.
How to Post a Job on Adzuna:
Adzuna's Canadian portal does not feature an online job posting option. Employers interested in listing their job on Adzuna should contact them for more information.
Adzuna vs. Eluta.ca:
Adzuna features local and global jobs, while Eluta.ca has a local focus. Both syndicate jobs from major boards and offer powerful job search engines. Unlike Adzuna's Canadian site, Eluta.ca allows employers to post jobs directly to their job board.
Adzuna vs. Indeed:
Both Adzuna and Indeed feature general job search engines. Indeed offers a free unpromoted job listing option and promoted posts where employers can set their own pay-per-click budgets. Adzuna's Canadian site, by contrast, is job seeker-focused and does not have an online job posting feature.
Adzuna vs. LinkedIn:
Adzuna and LinkedIn differ in that Adzuna features a global job search engine, while LinkedIn is an international social network that includes job postings. Both identify suitable matches, but only LinkedIn features an employers’ dashboard.
Is Adzuna any good?
Yes. They offer local job seekers a powerful job search engine that syndicates millions of jobs from major local and international job boards. Canadian employers benefit from their advanced candidate matching technology and international reach.
What is Adzuna?
Adzuna is a job search site that connects employers with job seekers in 16 countries around the world, including Canada.
How much does it cost to post a job on Adzuna?
Adzuna does not give employers the option to post a job directly to their site. Employers interested in adding their job postings to the site should contact the company for more information.