Employers from the U.K. can post a limited number of free 30-day job listings on Adzuna. Adzuna doesn't supply additional pricing information on their site. Therefore, employers need to contact them for more information.
Adzuna, a U.K.-based job site, has a strong local presence as well as a wide global reach. The site features a high-tech job search engine with powerful candidate matching capabilities. Millions of local and international job seekers use Adzuna, and their search engine aggregates jobs from major job boards.
- Employers benefit from a limited number of free 30-day job posts.
- The site attracts millions of unique and diverse site visitors a month.
- The platform uses cutting-edge candidate-matching technology.
- Employers can use an API for jobs to be displayed on their own websites.
- Job feed integration results in qualified candidates being driven straight to employers' applicant tracking systems (ATSs).
- Job posts include employer branding.
- Enhanced recruitment options are available.
- No candidate management dashboard is included.
- Employers don't have access to a resume database.
Adzuna has been named the top job search engine used by job boards around the world in On Trustpilot, more than 300 Adzuna U.K. users rated the site 2.5 out of 5 stars. Reviews range from more than 50% who rated the services as "Excellent," to 25% who rated them as "Bad."
Adzuna vs. Reed.co.uk:
Both Adzuna and Reed.co.uk syndicate job posts from major job boards. As one of the U.K.'s top job sites, Reed.co.uk offers comprehensive job posting plans that start at £89.00 +VAT for a job post that remains live for up to six weeks. Adzuna requires employers to contact them about job posts and prices. Only Reed.co.uk offers candidate management.
Adzuna vs. Indeed:
Both Adzuna and Indeed feature general job search engines. Indeed offers unpromoted job listings and paid promoted posts via a flexible pay-per-application budget. Adzuna offers U.K. employers a limited number of free 30-day job postings. For other options, employers need to contact them for more information.
Adzuna vs. ZipRecruiter:
Adzuna and ZipRecruiter differ in that Adzuna features a powerful job search engine, while ZipRecruiter syndicates job posts to popular job boards. Adzuna offers U.K. employers a limited number of free 30-day job posts, whereas ZipRecruiter's pricing starts at £99.00 per month for a single job post.
Is Adzuna any good?
Yes. Launched in the U.K. in 2011 and with headquarters in London, they offer local job hunters a powerful job search engine that syndicates millions of jobs from major local and international job boards. U.K. employers benefit from their advanced candidate matching technology and global reach.
How much does it cost to post a job on Adzuna?
Adzuna's pricing model allows U.K. employers to post a limited number of free 30-day job postings.