Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
Job Today attracts more traffic from the U.K. than the U.S. and was highly rated by local users, with its mobile app receiving praise for being user-friendly and effective. The site is also more affordable than local competitors, such as Reed.co.uk, and offers a good range of features, including branding opportunities and advanced search filters.
- The platform is easy to use.
- The site offers advanced search filters.
- Job Today offers a branded employer profile page with videos, images, and links.
- The job board has free posting options.
- Job Today is more affordable than trusted U.K. job boards such as Reed.co.uk and Jobsite.
- Companies have the ability to search candidate profiles.
- Employers can communicate with candidates via the built-in chat feature.
- Employers can engage with millions of candidates in all industries around the world.
- Job Today can be reached via email, telephone, or live chat.
- Pricing is not available in pound sterling.
- Job Today does not have the same reputation among employers and job seekers as Reed.co.uk or as large a reach.
- Job Today claims to be free for job seekers, but many candidates say they are required to pay £5.00 per month to talk to interested employers.
Job Today has received mixed reviews from users. The app received one negative review and one positive review on Reddit. The site has a score of 4.5 out of 5 on the Apple App Store with mixed reviews about reliability, trust, and ease of use.
How to Post a Job on Job Today:
Thirteen easy steps for posting a job on Job Today.
Posting a Job on Job Today.
Go to jobtoday.com.
Navigate to the Job Today home page.
Click on "Hire Staff."
The "Hire Staff" button sits in the top-right corner of the home page. On the next page, select "Post a Job Now."
Create an account.
Sign up for a Job Today account. Fill in your details and verify your phone number.
Click on "Post a Job."
The "Post a Job" button is in the center of your dashboard.
Add a description.
Enter your job title and description and choose a category. When you are satisfied, click on "Next."
Choose a location.
Type in the city or state you would like to target with your job ad. Click on "Next."
Select an employment type.
Choose between part-time and full-time, specify a shift schedule, and indicate a starting time. Click on "Next."
Determine the salary.
Specify a currency, a salary range, and information on extra compensation. Click on "Next."
Specify language requirements.
If you expect your hire to be fluent in a specific language, state this here. Click on "Next."
Choose your desired experience level.
If you prefer a candidate with some experience, choose "Yes." Click on "Next."
Upload a photo.
Upload a photo of your team or office space. Click on "Next."
Include some questions.
Ask your prospective candidate some initial screening questions that relate to the job. Click on "Next."
Add your company information.
Include details such as your company name and number of employees. Click on "Next." Your job post will go live after this.
Job Today vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a local U.K. job board with prices that start at £89.00 plus VAT per job post, compared to Job Today's €55.99 per month and free plan. While Job Today is significantly more affordable, Reed.co.uk targets a much larger local workforce and advertises a greater range of jobs, making it a safer choice.
Job Today vs. Jobsite:
Jobsite is a general U.K. job posting site that advertises jobs across a range of industries. They start at £89.00 +VAT for a 6-week job ad, compared to Job Today's free plan and paid plans that start at €55.99. Job Today is a good choice for employers with a tight hiring budget.
Job Today vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a leading job posting site that connects employers with millions of job seekers around the world. The site offers a free and pay-per-click pricing structure, whereas Job Today's paid plans start at €55.99 per month. Indeed also has a U.K.-specific page that advertises jobs to local job seekers, whereas Job Today does not.
What is Job Today?
Job Today is an online job posting platform that enables employers to source relevant and skilled candidates.
How much does it cost to post a job on Job Today?
Job Today's paid plans start at €55.99 per month.
How do I create a Job Today account?
- On the Job Today home page, click on "Hire Staff" in the top-right corner.
- Click on "Post Job Now."
- Enter your personal details.
- You will need to verify your phone number in order to activate your account.
How can I delete a Job Today job posting?
- From your Job Today dashboard, click on "My jobs."
- Select the job posting you would like to delete.
- Click on the "Delete" icon alongside the job posting.