Distribution to other platforms
Phone, email, and live chat.
ZipRecruiter is a popular job board that attracts millions of job seekers every month and has a range of great features, such as a resume database and candidate matching. The Ministry of Justice, Vodacom Group, DICE FM, Danone, and the Civil Aviation Authority have used the platform.
Companies in the U.K. should consider using ZipRecruiter for its reach, both local and international, and its candidate matching features. It is also more affordable than local sites, such as Reed.co.uk and Totaljobs. Additionally, ZipRecruiter enjoys a very high rating on review sites.
- Job posts are shared with over a hundred sites.
- The platform has candidate matching features.
- Employers can manage applicants from their dashboard.
- ZipRecruiter attracts over 30 million job seekers a month.
- Employers have access to a resume database of more than 25 million resumes.
- 24/7 Support is offered via phone, email, and live chat.
- Screening questions can be added to job posts.
- ZipRecruiter has high ratings on software review sites.
- The platform is more affordable than Reed.co.uk and Totaljobs.
- All plans are listed in pounds sterling.
- While you can share your ZipRecruiter job post on social media using your profiles, ZipRecruiter doesn't use its considerable social media following to share job posts.
- The standard plan comes with no features other than job postings.
- Access to the resume database is granted with the Premium Plan only.
- ZipRecruiter is more expensive than CV-Library.
Single job posting
Sponsored reach (custom solutions)
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on ZipRecruiter:
- Navigate to the ZipRecruiter home page and select "Post a Job" toward the top-right corner of the screen.
- Enter key information about the position, a job description, and application instructions. Then, click on "Preview Job."
- Next, you will see a preview of your job post. Ensure that the information in your listing is correct before selecting "Payment."
- On the payment page, enter the email address you want to use to create your ZipRecruiter account and add your billing information.
- Click on "Process Payment" to pay for and publish your listing.
ZipRecruiter vs. Reed.co.uk:
With its new customer plan, Reed.co.uk is more affordable than ZipRecruiter. However, it does charge more than ZipRecruiter thereafter. That said, Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s most popular job sites, receiving over 50,000 new candidate registrations per week. ZipRecruiter is the better option for reaching a global audience.
ZipRecruiter vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs is more affordable than ZipRecruiter on your first job post but is more costly afterward. While ZipRecruiter is a great option for hiring both locally and internationally, Totaljobs is a leading U.K. site that attracts millions of local job seekers. However, unlike ZipRecruiter, Totaljobs' plans exclude VAT.
ZipRecruiter vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library has been around a long time and is well-established and trusted locally. It attracts millions of job seekers and offers access to millions of resumes. While CV-Library is more affordable than ZipRecruiter, the latter offers candidate matching, basic screening, and a global reach.