The platform charges no fee for its aggregation services.
Jobted is a job aggregation site with a large directory of vacancies from an assortment of industries. There are a number of useful features for job seekers on offer, such as salary averages and advanced filters. The platform pulls jobs from a variety of major U.K. job boards, as well as international sites.
While the platform has a dedicated U.K. site for local vacancies, employers may be better off using a general job board like Reed.co.uk to benefit from hiring services that Jobted lacks, such as candidate matching, applicant tracking, and direct postings.
- Jobted has a dedicated U.K. home page that categorizes jobs by industry and location.
- The platform has a salary indicator to learn what the average salary for a position is.
- There is a directory of job descriptions to learn about the responsibilities of various roles.
- The site has filters for location, job title, work hours, salary, and company.
- Links to Jobted listings in other countries, including the U.S. and Canada, are provided.
- Because Jobted is an aggregation site, employers cannot post jobs directly to the platform.
- The platform offers no additional hiring services, such as candidate management or applicant tracking.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobted.
How to Post a Job on Jobted:
Jobted is a job aggregator, pulling vacancies from a range of local and international job boards and career sites. Therefore, employers cannot post listings directly to the site.
Jobted vs. SimplyHired:
Similar to Jobted, SimplyHired is a job aggregator with a global reach. However, unlike Jobted, SimplyHired offers direct postings to their site. Thanks to its partnership with Indeed, SimplyHired also enjoys higher visibility than Jobted. Both platforms offer great job seeker resources, such as job description tools and a salary estimator.
Jobted vs. ZipRecruiter:
Jobted and ZipRecruiter both have an international reach, but the latter site is more popular, featuring a database of more than 25 million candidates. For advanced hiring tools, ZipRecruiter might be the better option, offering resume searches, an employer dashboard, and candidate matching, which Jobted lacks.
Jobted vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a U.K.-based job board that advertises a wide variety of general jobs. In comparison, Jobted aggregates vacancies from many major U.K. job boards, as well as international sites. For local hiring, Reed.co.uk is a great option, giving employers access to around 21.7 million U.K. job seekers.
What is Jobted?
Jobted is a job aggregator that lists vacancies from major job boards and career sites in the U.K. and abroad.
What does Jobted cost?
Jobted charges no fees.
What are some highlights of the Jobted job board?
- There are category links on the home page to view all jobs in a field.
- Advanced filters make it easier to find the right job.
- There is a blog section with articles including tips for job seekers.
- The site features job descriptions for various roles.
- There is a salary guide with salary averages for most positions.