From £175.00 /post.
Job ad analytics
Job ad distribution
Applicant tracking tools
Online ticket system and help center.
Jooble is a job aggregator that scours thousands of websites, including job boards, career portals, and company websites, to create a centralized database of vacancies across 67 countries. Equipped with applicant tracking tools and segmentation, Jooble provides great visibility for employers looking to attract skilled candidates faster.
While the platform can provide employers with invoicing, basic segmentation, and traffic tracking, all of Jooble's features can only be accessed via sponsored posts. Despite the platform providing a cost-free alternative to cater to those on a tight budget, it does lack candidate prescreening and customized profiles, which is offered by Reed.co.uk.
- Jooble features job ads from 67 countries.
- There is a dedicated U.K. site and pricing is available in pounds sterling.
- The Premium plans include access to job ad analytics, and employers can manage the flow of candidates.
- Job seekers that match job descriptions receive job alerts.
- Employers can purchase a sponsored plan to have their ads appear at the top of search results.
- The platform states that they receive 90 million visits from potential candidates per month.
- Job ads are auto-renewed and bumped to the top of searches four times a day to increase visibility.
- Employers can set daily limits and post or remove job ads whenever they want with the sponsored plans.
- Jooble integrates with a range of applicant tracking systems, and the Premium plan includes basic tracking features.
- There is little assistance with hiring, such as prescreening questions and the ability to invite candidates to apply.
- Only legal entities or private entrepreneurs can advertise jobs on Jooble.
- Employers can't post directly to Jooble's website.
- Unlike its competitors, Jooble lacks social media sharing and resume database access.
- Multiple employers have complained about the site advertising outdated or false vacancies.
- Employers won't receive candidates' responses to job ads if they used an ATS to post vacancies.
- With the sponsored plans, job ads must be moderated and approved before publishing on the site.
- All features, including applicant tracking, auto-renewal, and segmentation, are only available with the sponsored plans.
- Employers posting multiple vacancies or via a multi-country website must purchase the Premium Advanced plan.
Jooble has more than 800 reviews on Trustpilot and has a 1.5-star rating. Many of the 5-star reviews were posted within days of each other, but they noted that the service was helpful and affordable.
However, negative reviews state that customer service and functionality on the site need improvement. Additionally, multiple employers who have signed up for the service have complained about excessive spam emails, with some employers receiving daily job alerts despite not opening job seeker accounts.
Standard Job Posting
From £175.00 /post.
From £440.00 /post.
How to Submit a Job Feed to Jooble:
Jooble vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is a job board where, unlike Jooble, employers post jobs manually on the site. Pricing for a single job post on Reed.co.uk starts at £89.00 +VAT per post, while Jooble allows free posting. Both sites send job alert emails to candidates, but Reed.co.uk offers more features, such as candidate prescreening and customized company profiles.
Jooble vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library is a well-known U.K. job board. A single job post costs £75.00 +VAT, with discounts available for multiple posts. CV-Library offers more features than Jooble, such as social media sharing, prescreening candidates, and employer branding. A job posted on CV-Library or an employer's website may appear on Jooble automatically.
Jooble vs. Monster:
Monster is an international job board and job aggregator. Both Monster and Jooble have dedicated sites for the U.K., but only Monster allows employers to view candidate resumes. Additionally, while Monster offers paid job posting options from £7.00 +VAT per day, Jooble's sponsored ads start at £175.00 per post.