Posting a job on Talent.com is free for U.K. employers, but they also give you the option of sponsoring your job post to get it at the top of Google's job search results. Contact Talent.com for pricing information on their sponsored posts.
Although headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, local employers, and job seekers benefit from Talent.com's global reach. Their job search engine attracts thousands of local and international job seekers every month. Employers seeking to connect with job seekers from around the world for positions in the U.K. should consider this site.
Talent.com features a powerful job search engine. Posts on Talent.com are sourced from employers' career portals, so they drive potential applicants directly to employers' career sites. Job seekers apply for free. They attract job seekers with a broad selection of unique jobs, and by constantly indexing new job offers.
- Talent.com connects U.K. employers with thousands of local and global job seekers.
- Employers can list their jobs for free.
- Pay-per-click sponsored job listings that increase visibility are available.
- Sponsored job posts appear at the top of Google for Jobs search results.
- Integration with employers' ATSs is offered.
- U.K. employers benefit from their more than 1,000 job network partnerships.
- Applicants are driven directly to employers' career pages.
- Job alert emails are included.
- Salary searches and tax calculation add-ons attract more job seekers.
- A free mobile app is available to download for Android and iOS users.
- Only sponsored, pay-per-click job listings appear in Google search results.
- Only sponsored job ads are distributed through their network of partner sites.
- Candidate matching is not featured.
- No access to a resume database is offered.
- No phone support is available to U.K. users.
On Trustpilot, Talent.com has an average rating of 1.8 out of 5 stars, based on more than 80 reviews. There are some negative reviews from job seekers about the type of jobs they were sent, and employers also noted that customer service needed improvement, and they also mentioned that their results did not reflect their actual clicks.
Talent.com vs. Reed.co.uk:
Talent.com features a dedicated local site and sources jobs from global employers' career sites, while Reed.co.uk, one of the U.K.'s top job sites, features job posts from major, mainly local job boards. Talent.com offers free and pay-per-click promoted job ads, whereas Reed.co.uk’s job posting plans start at £89.00 for a 6-week job post.
Talent.com vs. LinkedIn:
Talent.com and LinkedIn differ in that Talent.com features a job search engine that displays jobs aggregated from global employers' websites, while LinkedIn is an international social network that includes job posts. Only Talent.com offers free standard job postings, but both feature flexible pay-per-click options for promoted job listings.
Talent.com vs. Find a job:
Talent.com features a global job search engine that sources listings from employers’ career sites, while Find a job is a top U.K. job site operated by the U.K. government. Talent.com features free and pay-per-click promoted job ad options, whereas U.K. employers can post their jobs for free on Find a job, but jobs are limited to local postings.
What is Talent.com?
Talent.com is a worldwide job posting site, available in more than 78 different countries, that lists jobs by city and by category. It features a site dedicated to U.K. jobs.
How can I edit a Talent.com job posting?
- To edit your Talent.com job postings, log into your Talent.com employer account.
- In the tab listing your jobs, click on the three-dots icon to the right of the listing you want to adjust.
- Click on "Edit."
- Edit your job post.
How can I delete aTalent.com job posting?
Yes, you can delete job postings from your employer dashboard. Simply locate the posting you want to remove and click on "Delete" to the right of the listing.