From US$140.00 /post.
Job post duration
Candidate management system
Social media promotion
Dedicated account manager
Job ad distribution
Phone and email.
Creativepool was founded in London in 2005 to support the U.K.'s creative job market through its job board. The site has become one of the leading career portals for the creative industry as a result of its comprehensive recruitment resources, which include free and paid job posting options, a candidate management system, and a portfolio database.
Creativepool now serves an international audience and is competitively priced compared to other creative job boards in the U.K.
- Employers can post up to 10 standard job ads for free.
- Social media blasts and partner placements are free with a standard job post.
- Standard job posts are live for up to 60 days.
- A candidate management system is included for free.
- The website's studiogigs option allows employers to connect with creative freelancers for free.
- Premium job postings include a dedicated account manager.
- The website features an advanced search option that gives employers access to members' work history, portfolios, and CVs.
- The platform has more than 340,000 creative members.
- Customer care hours are not listed on the website.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- A phone number is not provided on the contact page.
- The full CV and portfolio database are not free.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Creativepool. However, there are various handpicked testimonials featured on its website.
1 - 10 Standard Jobs
1 x Premium Featured Job
3 x Premium Featured Job
5 x Premium Featured Job
10 x Premium Featured Job
Company Pro Account <15 Employees
Company Pro Account 15+ Employees
Creativepool vs. Design Jobs Board:
Creativepool and Design Jobs Board both support the U.K.'s creative job market and feature a niche job board. Of the two, Creativepool is the more feature-rich choice, offering a portfolio database and a candidate management system. While Design Jobs Board charges £49.00 +VAT per post, Creativepool has free posting options.
Creativepool vs. Behance:
As one of the leading career platforms for creative professionals, Behance's connects employers with its database of over 12 million freelancers. Shortfalls, in comparison to Creativepool, include no additional posting packages and the requirement for employers to have an Adobe account.
Creativepool vs. 99designs:
Although 99designs was founded in Australia, it now serves an international market similar to Creativepool. 99designs is a creative marketplace and runs design contests as their free job posting equivalent. However, this process can take longer and there is no money-back guarantee, unlike Creativepool.