*All plans renew automatically unless they are canceled.
FlexJobs attracts remote working professionals from over 60 job categories, be they part-time, freelance, or flexible. Compared to leading local sites such as Reed.co.uk, FlexJobs seems rather expensive but can be very cost-effective considering that all plans include unlimited postings.
Thousands of thoroughly vetted, remote working opportunities listed on the site attract traffic from all over the world. While more than half of the site's traffic comes from the U.S., it still attracts thousands of monthly visits from users in the U.K.
- Each membership plan includes unlimited job listings and resume searches.
- Employers can submit a job feed from more than 20 of the biggest applicant tracking systems (ATSs).
- Members can showcase their companies with customized, branded employer profiles with blog posts, testimonials, and more.
- Employers can specify whether they are looking for remote workers who are locally based.
- FlexJobs' activity and data reporting features allow employers to monitor the performance of their job ads.
- All plans include dedicated account support.
- Pricing is not available in pound sterling.
- The site no longer offers its basic service for free.
- Vetted membership requests ensure that job listings are legitimate but also increase the barrier to entry for employers.
- FlexJobs does not have offices in the U.K. nor do they offer local customer support channels.
On Trustpilot, FlexJobs has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars based on more than 800 reviews, with many users citing FlexJobs' deep talent pool and brand support as standout features.
FlexJobs vs. Reed.co.uk:
While Reed.co.uk is a general job board, it allows employers to classify jobs as "Work From Home." Reed.co.uk is more affordable than FlexJobs and has a greater reach in the U.K. Employers may find local candidates faster with Reed.co.uk, but FlexJobs is the better option for sourcing international candidates.
FlexJobs vs. We Work Remotely:
Both We Work Remotely and FlexJobs allow employers to post jobs in the U.K. without having a U.K.-specific job board. We Work Remotely has a larger audience and lower starting price, but FlexJobs' exclusive membership offers more advanced features. Both are excellent platforms.
FlexJobs vs. Working Nomads:
Working Nomads also has no U.K.-specific job board. It offers an entry-level plan that is more affordable than FlexJobs' monthly subscription. However, it only lets users post one job, while FlexJobs lets users post an unlimited number of job ads.
Jan 01, 2007
Bold LLC, City View Plaza Tower II, Suite 6000, 48 Calle 165, Guaynabo, Porto Rico