Single Job Post
5 Jobs Bundle
10 Jobs Bundle
15 Jobs Bundle
20 Jobs Bundle
25 Jobs Bundle
30 Jobs Bundle
35 Jobs Bundle
40 Jobs Bundle
45 Jobs Bundle
50 Jobs Bundle
55 Jobs Bundle
60 Jobs Bundle
65 Jobs Bundle
70 Jobs Bundle
75 Jobs Bundle
80 Jobs Bundle
85 Jobs Bundle
90 Jobs Bundle
95 Jobs Bundle
100 Jobs Bundle
Add Company Logo
Highlight Posts in Yellow
Email Job Alerts to Candidates
Add Your Company's Brand Color
Featured Job Post (1 day)
Featured Job Post (1 week)
Featured Job Post (1 month)
*Pricing plans are adjusted often. Be sure to check the pricing page for changes.
Remote OK is a leading remote job board that connects U.K. employers to more than 1 million global remote workers. Tech industry jobs are more prominently featured, but non-tech jobs are also advertised. It offers customized paid job posting packages and a host of useful add-ons including featured jobs and company branding.
Remote OK is owned by Pieter Levels, Dutch entrepreneur and levels.io founder. The site's wide reach and niche focus make it a good choice for U.K. employers to attract global candidates. The cost of US$449.00 for a basic 30-day job posting, however, is more expensive in comparison to local options such as reed.co.uk and CW Jobs.
- Remote OK connects U.K. employers with more than 1 million remote workers from across the globe.
- The Platform offers a choice between single or bulk job listing plans.
- Employers can specify that only U.K.-based applicants may apply; or they can invite global job seekers.
- Candidate profile views by category are featured.
- Job posts are shared across the Google for Jobs recruitment network.
- Email alerts are distributed to a candidate pool of over 91K.
- Candidates are driven directly to U.K. employers' career pages or email addresses.
- An option to share job posts via Remote OK's Twitter account is available.
- Job posting plans feature add-on options, like promoted ads and branded employer pages.
- No free or unlimited job listing plans are offered.
- Prices are only quoted in US$.
- Non-tech jobs receive less prominence on the site.
- There is no dedicated job posting site for U.K. employers to post their ads.
- All higher-visibility options incur additional costs.
- Standard job posting plans exclude candidate matching.
- No ATS or job feed integration is offered.
- Resume database searches are not included.
- No candidate management tools are provided.
- Job seekers are limited to fixed job keyword searches.
- There is no U.K.-based job search filter.
- All job posts are only advertised for 30 days, with paid renewal required thereafter.
Remote OK has a reputation for being a trusted source for recruiting global remote employees and is used by some of the world's biggest brands, namely Amazon, Microsoft, Starbucks, and more. No reviews from U.K.-based users were found. The job board attracted mostly positive reviews from global users on Product Hunt.
SimilarWeb reports that Remote OK on a 6-month average attracted 441.94K visitors, demonstrating a wide international reach for U.K. employers posting their remote jobs on the site. On Facebook, Remote OK attracted more than 3.1K "Likes" and has 35.3K global Twitter followers.
How to Post a Job on Remote OK:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Remote OK.
Posting a Job on Remote OK.
Click on "Post a job" on the home page.
Navigate to the Remote OK home page and click on the "Post a job" button in the top right corner of the page.
Enter company, job, and billing information.
In the online form, enter information about your company and the job you want to advertise, along with instructions on how to apply. You will also need to provide your billing information.
Review and post you job ad.
Once you've completed the online form, you can see a preview of your job ad at the bottom of the page. Ensure that all the information you entered is correct before clicking on "Post your job."
Remote OK vs. CW Jobs:
Remote OK's job board connects global employers with mainly tech job seekers, whereas CW Jobs is a leading job posting and resume search site dedicated to U.K. tech jobs. Remote OK's prices start at US$449.00 for a single 30-day job advert, while CW Jobs' job posting plan costs start at £249.00.
Remote OK vs. reed.co.uk:
Remote OK features a free global remote work job board with a strong IT focus, while reed.co.uk syndicates general U.K. job posts from major job boards. Remote OK prices start at US$449.00 for a 30-day post, whereas reed.co.uk's plans start at £150.00 for a six-week job post. Only reed.co.uk offers candidate management tools.
Remote OK vs. Working Nomads:
Both Remote OK and Working Nomads connect U.K. employers with global digital workers. Remote OK prominently features remote tech jobs as opposed to Working Nomads that includes other remote jobs. Remote OK is more expensive than Working Nomads (US$349.00 vs. US$149.00 per job listing), but Remote OK offers employers more advanced add-ons.
Remote OK vs. AngelList:
Remote OK has a strong IT focus but also features other remote jobs, while AngelList is a niche tech startup job board. Both have a global reach. Remote OK offers paid options only, starting at US$449.00 for a single 30-day job post, whereas job postings on AngelList are free. Only AngelList offers advanced search filters.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
July 31, 2020
What is Remote OK?
Remote OK is a remote job board that connects U.K. employers with a large global community of remote professionals.
How much does it cost to post a job on Remote OK?
Remote OK's pricing is quoted in US$ and starts at US$449.00 for a single 30-day job listing. Paid add-ons and bulk posting options are available.
How can I edit a Remote OK job posting?
To edit your Remote OK job posting, go to the website and sign in using the information that you entered when you purchased the posting. From here, you can make changes to your listing.
How can I delete a Remote OK job posting?
To delete a posting, log in using your employer credentials and click on the "Remove" option on your posting.
How do I create a Remote OK account?
The only way to create an account where you can manage Remote OK job postings is to create a new posting and pay for it.