Remote OK has a dynamic pricing model whereby the cost of job posts and add-on features changes depending on the number of job ads that are posted every week. The platform limits sticky posts (ads that are featured at the top of the front page for a specific duration) to a maximum of two at the same time per company.
Job postings are automatically renewed after 30 days and are charged at the same price as the original job post. Job posts that have been closed on the edit page are not automatically renewed. Users can also disable the auto-renew features or get a refund within seven days after renewing.
Remote OK is a leading remote job board that connects U.K. employers to more than 1 million global remote workers. Tech industry jobs are more prominently featured, but non-tech jobs are also advertised. It offers customized paid job posting packages and a host of useful add-ons including featured jobs and company branding.
Remote OK is owned by Pieter Levels, Dutch entrepreneur and levels.io founder. The site's wide reach and niche focus make it a good choice for U.K. employers to attract global candidates. While the cost of a job posting is dynamic and frequently changes, it is often more costly in comparison to local options such as Reed.co.uk and CW Jobs.
- Remote OK connects U.K. employers with more than 1 million remote workers from across the globe.
- The platform offers a choice between single or bulk job listing plans.
- Employers can specify that only U.K.-based applicants may apply; or they can invite global job seekers.
- Candidate profile views by category are featured.
- Job posts are shared across the Google for Jobs recruitment network.
- Email alerts are distributed to a candidate pool of over 91K.
- Candidates are driven directly to U.K. employers' career pages or email addresses.
- The site includes an option to share job posts via Remote OK's Twitter account is available.
- Job posting plans feature add-on options, like promoted ads and branded employer pages.
- No free or unlimited job listing plans are offered.
- Prices are only quoted in U.S. dollars.
- All higher-visibility options incur additional costs.
- Standard job posting plans exclude candidate matching.
- No ATS or job feed integration is offered.
- Resume database searches are not included.
- No candidate management tools are provided.
Remote OK has a reputation for being a trusted source for recruiting global remote employees and is used by some of the world's biggest brands, namely Amazon, Microsoft, Starbucks, and more.
We were unable to find online reviews from U.K.-based users. The job board attracted mostly positive reviews from global users on Product Hunt, where the site has a rating of 3.5-star rating based on more than 65 reviews.
How to Post a Job on Remote OK:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Remote OK.
Posting a job on Remote OK.
Click on "Post a job" on the home page.
Navigate to the Remote OK home page and click on the "Post a job" button in the top right corner of the page.
Enter company, job, and billing information.
In the online form, enter information about your company and the job you want to advertise, along with instructions on how to apply. You will also need to provide your billing information.
Review and post you job ad.
Once you've completed the online form, you can see a preview of your job ad at the bottom of the page. Ensure that all the information you entered is correct before clicking on "Start hiring" and making the payment.
Remote OK vs. CW Jobs:
Remote OK's job board connects global employers with mainly tech job seekers, whereas CW Jobs is a leading job posting and resume search site dedicated to U.K. tech jobs. Remote OK's prices are dynamic and change frequently, while CW Jobs' job posting plan costs start at £199.00 +VAT.
Remote OK vs. Reed.co.uk:
Remote OK features a free global remote work job board with a strong IT focus, while Reed.co.uk syndicates general U.K. job posts from major job boards. Remote OK's pricing is dynamic, whereas Reed.co.uk's plans start at £89.00 +VAT for a six-week job post. Only Reed.co.uk offers candidate management tools.
Remote OK vs. Working Nomads:
Both Remote OK and Working Nomads connect U.K. employers with global digital workers. Remote OK prominently features remote tech jobs as opposed to Working Nomads, which includes other remote jobs. Remote OK can be more costly due to its dynamic pricing model but offers employers more advanced add-ons.
What is Remote OK?
Remote OK is a remote job board that connects U.K. employers with a large global community of remote professionals.
How much does it cost to post a job on Remote OK?
Remote OK's pricing is dynamic and frequently changes depending on the number of active job posts on the platform.
How can I edit a Remote OK job posting?
To edit your Remote OK job posting, go to the website and sign in using the information that you entered when you purchased the posting. From here, you can make changes to your listing.
How can I delete a Remote OK job posting?
To delete a posting, log in using your employer credentials and click on the "Remove" option on your posting.
How do I create a Remote OK account?
The only way to create an account where you can manage Remote OK job postings is to create a new posting and pay for it.