Standard (Highlighted Ad)
Plus (Highlighted Ad + Logo)
Premium (Highlighted Ad + Logo + Pin to Main Page)
*Prices displayed are totals including standard posting plus additional costs for added visibility. These prices can be accessed from the "Create your listing" page by clicking the green "Get more visibility" button beneath your job listing total.
**You can opt to auto-renew your job postings every 30 days. This option posts your job to the home page and the top of the feed, increasing visibility.
Remotive is a platform that makes it easy for employers to share remote job opportunities with quality job seekers across the world. The site uses a simple interface for easy navigation, ensuring job seekers can search for employers by name, and filter job opportunities using categories, keywords, and titles.
At least 88 remote companies across Europe rely on Remotive for their remote hiring needs, and there are currently more than 280 jobs on the site aimed at U.K. job seekers. However, because most site traffic comes from the U.S., this may not be the best place to post jobs aimed at locals.
- A trusted job board that has helped U.K. companies such as Capsule, Olio, Geckoboard, and Thunderhead find quality hires.
- The site is used by European companies such as Boundless, Heetch, and AutoUncle.
- Find talent from a network of more than 30,000 tech-savvy candidates.
- Source top candidates in software development, business and management, sales, education, copywriting, and more.
- Job posts are emailed, tweeted, and shared through Google Jobs Careers Network and Slack.
- 60% of job seekers visiting the site are located in North America, making this a great platform to hire U.S. talent.
- Candidates can search for jobs by remote companies to find vacancies easily.
- A friendly user interface with great filtering options helps candidates find job postings fast.
- Discounts are available for non-profit organizations.
- There are special offers on bulk postings.
- Employers can create professional profile pages and job ads with company logos.
- Remotive gets low traffic from the U.K, and local job boards, such as reed.co.uk and Totaljobs are better options for finding local talent.
- Listings must be renewed after 30 days and employers are charged the full price of the posting each time they renew.
- It is an English-only site, which may limit your candidate pool.
- There is no resume database, local telephone number, or free posting options.
Remotive enjoys a solid reputation among remote professionals as a trusted source for remote job opportunities. Users on producthunt.com give it an overall 5/5 rating and say that they have been very satisfied with their experience using Remotive.
How to Post a Job on Remotive:
Follow these simple steps to post your next job on Remotive.
Posting a job on Remotive.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the Remotive home page and click on "Post a Job."
Click "Post a job from $299."
You'll find this black button on left side of the page.
Enter your job details.
Provide the information that will appear on the job posting, such as the position, category, job type, candidate region, salary, job description, and more. Preview your job ad once you have entered your information.
The more detail you provide about the job, the greater your chances of hiring the perfect candidate. So provide as much information about the position as possible without being long-winded.
Complete your payment.
Confirm your payment details and pay for your job ad.
US$299.00 /job posting
Job Posts Shared Via Email
Job Posts Shared Via Social Media
Company Profile Pages
Remotive vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk enjoys higher U.K. traffic than Remotive and features thousands more jobs, but does not specialize in remote positions. reed.co.uk offers more affordable posting options for both standard and premium plans. For attracting local talent, reed.co.uk is the better option.
Remotive vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs offers great deals to new customers, longer posting periods, and more affordable rates for standard job listings. It receives far more U.K. traffic than Remotive, and lists both general and remote jobs around the U.K. However, those seeking strictly remote work may not necessarily visit Totaljobs.
Remotive vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library's standard posting costs over US$200.00 less than Remotive's standard posting. CV-Library receives 93% traffic from the U.K., making it a great place to hire local talent. Employers can also access a CV Database where they can browse through unlimited CVs for a starting cost of £199.00.
What is Remotive?
Remotive is a job board for remote workers where employers can find quality hires in marketing, customer service, education, finance, copywriting, software development, and more.
How much does Remotive cost?
Remotive's pricing ranges from US$299.00 to US$448.00 per job posting.
What does it mean if a job is remote?
A job is considered remote if it can be performed from locations that do not fit the definition of a traditional office environment. Remote jobs may involve working from home, coffee shops, restaurants, libraries, co-working spaces, and more.