Price* (30 days)
Standard + Highlighted Ad
*Pricing not available in Pounds.
**Prices displayed are totals including standard posting plus additional costs for added visibility. These prices can be accessed from the "Create your listing" page by clicking the green "Get more visibility" button beneath your job listing total.
Remotive is a platform that makes it easy for employers to post their remote job opportunities and find quality staff members fast. The site uses a simple interface for easy navigation, ensuring job seekers can search for employers by name, and filter job opportunities using categories, keywords, and titles.
Most of Remotive's traffic comes from U.S. job seekers, making it a perfect choice to find U.S. professionals for remote positions. The site has at least 88 remote companies across Europe that rely on the job board for their remote hiring needs.
- Reputable job board that has helped U.K. companies such as Capsule, Olio, Geckoboard, and Thunderhead find quality hires.
- Job board trusted by other European companies such as Boundless, Heetch, and AutoUncle.
- Access a network of more than 30,000 tech-savvy candidates to find the best staff in software development, business and management, marketing, sales, education, copywriting, and more.
- Great filtering options available to ensure suitable candidates find your vacancies.
- 60% of job seekers visiting the site are located in North America, making this a great platform if you want to attract U.S. job seekers.
- Discounts for non-profit organizations.
- Discounts for bulk postings.
- Display your company logo on job ads.
- Links to your own job application page can be embedded in the ad.
- Free job listing template.
- Professional company profile pages.
- Less than 3% of site traffic comes from the UK.
- There are local job boards, such as Indeed, where you can post jobs for free.
- Listings must be renewed after 30 days and employers are charged the full price of the posting each time they renew.
- English-only site, which may limit the talent pool.
- No resume database.
- No local contact number.
- No free posting options.
Remotive enjoys a solid reputation among remote professionals as a trusted source for remote job opportunities. Users on producthunt.com give it an overall 5/5 rating and say that they have been very satisfied with their experience using Remotive.
How to Post a Job on Remotive:
Follow these simple steps to post your next job on Remotive.
Posting a job on Remotive
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the Remotive home page and click on "Post a Job."
Click "Post a job from $299."
You'll find this black button on left side of the page.
Enter your job details.
Provide the information that will appear on the job posting, such as the position, category, job type, candidate region, salary, job description, and more. Preview your job ad once you have entered your information.
The more detail you provide about the job, the greater your chances of hiring the perfect candidate. So provide as much information about the position as possible without being long-winded.
Complete your payment.
Confirm your payment details and pay for your job ad.
US$299.00 /job posting
Emails sent to subscribers
Shared on social media
Company profile pages
Remotive vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk enjoys higher U.K. traffic than Remotive and features thousands more jobs, but does not specialize in remote positions. Reed.co.uk offers cheaper posting options for both standard and premium plans. For attracting local talent, Reed.co.uk is the better option.
Remotive vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs offers great deals to new customers, longer posting periods, and cheaper rates for standard job listings. It receives far more U.K. traffic than Remotive, and lists both general and remote jobs around the U.K. However, those seeking strictly remote work may not necessarily visit Totaljobs.
Remotive vs. CV Library:
CV Library's standard posting is almost US$200.00 cheaper than Remotive's standard posting. CV Library receives 91% traffic from the U.K., making it a great place to hire local talent. Employers can also access a CV Database where they can browse through unlimited CVs for a starting cost of £179+VAT.
What is Remotive?
Remotive is a job board for remote workers where employers can find quality hires in marketing, customer service, education, finance, copywriting, software development, and more.
How much does Remotive cost?
Remotive's pricing ranges from US$299.00 to US$448.00 per job posting.
What does it mean if a job is remote?
A job is considered remote if it can be performed from locations that do not fit the definition of a traditional office environment. Remote jobs may involve working from home, coffee shops, restaurants, libraries, co-working spaces, and more.