*Employers interested in upgrading their job post can scroll to the bottom of the platform's listing page for more details.
Remotive is a platform for employers to share remote job opportunities with quality job seekers across the world. The site uses a simple interface for easy navigation, ensuring job seekers can search for employers by name, and filter job opportunities using categories, keywords, and titles.
At least 88 remote companies across Europe rely on Remotive for their hiring needs, and there are currently more than 280 jobs on the site aimed at U.K. job seekers. However, because most site traffic comes from the U.S., this may not be the best place to post jobs aimed at locals.
- Discounts are available for nonprofit organizations.
- Pricing is available in euros and pounds sterling.
- There are special offers on bulk postings.
- Remotive allows employers to find talent from a network of more than 30,000 tech-savvy candidates.
- Job categories include software development, business and management, sales, education, copywriting, and more.
- Job posts are emailed, tweeted, and shared through Google Jobs Careers Network and Slack.
- Candidates can search for jobs through remote companies to find vacancies easily.
- The platform has a user-friendly interface with great filtering options to help candidates find job postings fast.
- Employers can create professional profile pages and job ads with company logos.
- The job board is a trusted site that has helped U.K. companies such as Capsule, Olio, and Thunderhead find quality hires.
- Remotive gets low traffic from the U.K. compared to local job boards, such as Reed.co.uk and Totaljobs.
- The platform does not offer a free trial or job posting plan.
- Listings must be renewed after 30 days and employers are charged the full price of the posting each time they renew.
- It is an English-only site, which may limit your candidate pool.
- The site lacks local customer support.
Remotive enjoys a solid reputation among remote professionals and is seen as a trusted source for remote job opportunities. However, we were unable to find any online reviews of the job board.
Remotive vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk enjoys higher U.K. traffic than Remotive and features thousands more jobs, but does not specialize in remote positions. Reed.co.uk offers more affordable posting options for both standard and premium plans, but for attracting remote talent, Remotive might be the better option.
Remotive vs. Totaljobs:
Totaljobs offers great deals to new customers, longer posting periods, and more affordable rates for standard job listings. It receives far more U.K. traffic than Remotive and lists both general and remote jobs around the U.K. However, those seeking strictly remote work may not necessarily visit Totaljobs.
Remotive vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library's standard posting costs over US$200.00 less than Remotive's basic posting. CV-Library receives 93% of its traffic from the U.K., making it a great place to hire local talent. Employers can also access the platform's extensive CV database, which Remotive lacks.