Pricing* (30 days)
Standard (Highlighted Ad)
Plus (Highlighted Ad + Logo)
Premium (Highlighted Ad + Logo + Pin to Main Page)
*Prices displayed are totals including standard posting plus additional costs for added visibility. These prices can be accessed from the "Create your listing" page by clicking the green "Get more visibility" button beneath your job listing total.
**You can opt to auto-renew your job postings every 30 days. This option posts your job to the home page and the top of the feed, increasing visibility.
Remotive is a platform that makes it easy for employers to post their remote job opportunities and find quality staff members fast. The site is easy to navigate, allows job seekers to search employers by name, and to filter job opportunities using categories, keywords, and titles.
Canadian employers can use Remotive to find both local and international candidates for remote jobs. More than 50 companies actively seek Canadian hires using this website. However, with only around 70 Canada-based jobs on the site, there are better job boards that employers can use when sourcing local talent.
- A trusted site used by brands such as Pixel Union, The Well - Creative Consultants Inc., and Big Viking Games.
- Employers can source talent from a network of more than 30,000 tech-savvy candidates.
- Find top candidates in software development, business and management, sales, education, copywriting, and more.
- Job posts are emailed, tweeted, and shared through Google Jobs Careers Network and Slack.
- 60% of job seekers visiting the site are located in North America, making this a great platform to hire U.S. talent.
- Candidates can search for jobs by remote companies to find vacancies easily.
- A friendly user interface with great filtering options helps candidates find job postings fast.
- Non-profit organizations are eligible for discounts.
- There are special offers on bulk postings.
- Employers can create professional profile pages and job ads with company logos.
- There are no free posting options.
- Listings must be renewed after 30 days and employers are charged the full price of the posting each time they renew.
- They do not offer French or multilingual options, which may limit the size of the talent pool.
- Pricing is only available in U.S. dollars.
- There is no resume database or local contact number.
Remotive enjoys a solid reputation among remote professionals as a trusted source for remote job opportunities. Users on producthunt.com give it an overall 5/5 rating and say that they have been very satisfied with their experience using Remotive.
How to Post a Job on Remotive:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Remotive.
Posting a job on Remotive.
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the Remotive home page and click on "Post a Job."
Click "Post a job from $299."
You'll find this black button on left side of the page.
Enter your job details.
Provide the information that will appear on the job posting, such as the position, category, job type, candidate region, salary, job description, and more. Preview your job ad once you have entered your information.
The more detail you provide about the job, the greater your chances of hiring the perfect candidate. So provide as much information about the position as possible without being long-winded.
Complete your payment.
Confirm your payment details and pay for your job ad.
US$299.00 /job posting
Job Posts Shared Via Email
Job Posts Shared Via Social Media
Company Profile Pages
Remotive vs. Jobspresso:
Remotive and Jobspresso are both niche job boards for remote work that attract most of their site traffic from the U.S. While the platforms offer similarly priced posting plans, Jobspresso users get more value for their money as all plans include resume database access and all job postings are live for 90 days, compared to Remotive's 30-day posts.
Remotive vs. Recruit.net:
Unlike Remotive, Recruit.net is a general job board aimed at Canadian job seekers with over 500,000 job listings for jobs around Canada, as well as remote positions. Recruit.net works on a pay-per-click model for job postings and does not disclose pricing, while Remotive's job posts cost US$299.00.
Remotive vs. FlexJobs:
While Remotive charges for listings every 30 days, FlexJobs allows employers to post 5 jobs at no cost and offers unlimited resume searches with all paid plans. For the cost of a basic ad with Remotive, FlexJobs offers unlimited postings and resume searches, as well as extras you'd have to pay for with Remotive.
What is Remotive?
Remotive is a job board for remote workers where employers can find quality hires in marketing, customer service, education, finance, copywriting, software development, and more.
How much does Remotive cost?
Remotive's pricing ranges from US$299.00 to US$448.00 per job posting.
What does it mean if a job is remote?
A remote job refers to work that can be completed outside of a regular office environment. Home offices, libraries, coffee shops, and coworking spaces are some examples of settings where remote work can be done.