Price* (30 days)
Standard + Highlighted Ad
*Pricing only available in US dollars.
**Prices displayed are totals including standard posting plus additional costs for added visibility. These prices can be accessed from the "Create your listing" page by clicking the green "Get more visibility" button beneath your job listing total.
Remotive is a platform that makes it easy for employers to post their remote job opportunities and find quality staff members fast. The site uses a simple interface for easy navigation, ensuring job seekers can search for employers by name, and filter job opportunities using categories, keywords, and titles.
Remotive is a great job board where Canadian employers can find both local and international candidates for remote jobs. More than 50 companies actively seek Canadian hires using this website.
- Reputable job board used by Canadian companies such as Generateagentleads.com, Pixel Union, The Well - Creative Consultants Inc., and Big Viking Games to find quality hires.
- Access a network of more than 30,000 tech-savvy candidates to find the best staff in software development, business and management, marketing, sales, education, copywriting, and more.
- Job posts shared through Google Jobs Careers Network, tweeted to around 20,000 followers, shared with more than 1,600 Slack users, and emailed to over 25,000 subscribers each week.
- 60% of job seekers visiting the site are located in North America, making this a great platform to hire U.S. talent.
- Candidates can search for jobs by remote companies to find vacancies easily.
- Friendly user interface with great filtering options to help candidates find your job postings fast.
- Display your company logo on job ads.
- Links to your own job application page can be embedded in the ad.
- Free job listing template.
- Discounts for non-profit organizations.
- Discounts for bulk postings.
- Professional company profile pages.
- No free posting options for small businesses.
- There are local job boards, such as Workopolis, that offer free job listings.
- Listings must be renewed after 30 days and employers are charged the full price of the posting each time they renew.
- No French or multilingual options, which may limit the size of the talent pool.
- Pricing not available in CAD.
- No resume database.
- No local contact number.
Remotive enjoys a solid reputation among remote professionals as a trusted source for remote job opportunities. Users on producthunt.com give it an overall 5/5 rating and say that they have been very satisfied with their experience using Remotive.
How to Post a Job on Remotive:
Follow these simple steps to post your next job on Remotive.
Posting a job on Remotive
Click on "Post a Job."
Navigate to the Remotive home page and click on "Post a Job."
Click "Post a job from $299."
You'll find this black button on left side of the page.
Enter your job details.
Provide the information that will appear on the job posting, such as the position, category, job type, candidate region, salary, job description, and more. Preview your job ad once you have entered your information.
The more detail you provide about the job, the greater your chances of hiring the perfect candidate. So provide as much information about the position as possible without being long-winded.
Complete your payment.
Confirm your payment details and pay for your job ad.
US$299.00 /job posting
Emails sent to subscribers
Shared on social media
Company profile pages
Remotive vs. Workopolis:
While Workopolis allows users to post jobs for free, it does not focus solely on remote positions but rather lists all job types across Canada. Workopolis is also available in French, a feature that may encourage a wider range of applicants to apply. Remotive uses an English-only website.
Remotive vs. Recruit.net:
Unlike Remotive, Recruit.net is a general job board aimed at Canadian job seekers with over 500,000 job listings for jobs around Canada, as well as remote positions. Recruit.net works on a pay-per-click model for job postings and does not disclose pricing, while Remotive's job posts cost US$299.00.
Remotive vs. FlexJobs:
While Remotive charges for listings every 30 days, FlexJobs allows employers to post 5 jobs at no cost and offers unlimited resume searches with all paid plans. For the cost of a basic ad with Remotive, FlexJobs offers unlimited postings and resume searches, as well as extras you'd have to pay for with Remotive.
What is Remotive?
Remotive is a job board for remote workers where employers can find quality hires in marketing, customer service, education, finance, copywriting, software development, and more.
How much does Remotive cost?
Remotive's pricing ranges from US$299.00 to US$448.00 per job posting.
What does it mean if a job is remote?
A remote job refers to work that can be completed outside of a regular office environment. Home offices, libraries, coffee shops, and coworking spaces are some examples of settings where remote work can be done.