US$299.00 + US$59.00 /post.
US$299.00 + US$99.00 /post.
US$299.00 + US$149.00 /post.
*Employers interested in upgrading their job post can scroll to the bottom of the platform's listing page for more details.
Remotive is a platform that makes it easy for employers to post their remote job opportunities and find quality staff members fast. The site is easy to navigate and offers a wide range of job posting upgrades from increased visibility.
Canadian employers can use Remotive to find both local and international candidates for remote jobs. More than 50 companies actively seek Canadian hires using this website. However, with only around 70 Canada-based jobs on the site, there are better job boards that employers can use when sourcing local talent.
- Remotive is a trusted site used by brands such as Pixel Union, The Well - Creative Consultants Inc., and Big Viking Games.
- Employers can source talent from a network of more than 30,000 tech-savvy candidates.
- Job categories include software development, business and management, sales, education, copywriting, and more.
- Listings are emailed, tweeted, and shared through Google Jobs Careers Network and Slack.
- Candidates can search for jobs by remote companies to find vacancies easily.
- Employers can create professional profile pages and job ads with company logos.
- The site features a user-friendly interface with great filtering options to help candidates find job postings fast.
- Non-profit organizations are eligible for discounts.
- There are special offers on bulk postings.
- Remotive does not offer a free trial or job posting option.
- Listings must be renewed after 30 days and employers are charged the full price of the posting each time they renew.
- The site does not offer French or multilingual options, which may limit the size of the talent pool.
- Pricing is not available in Canadian dollars.
- The platform lacks local customer support.
Remotive enjoys a solid reputation among remote professionals and is seen as a trusted source for remote job opportunities. Users on Product Hunt give it a 4.8 out of 5-star rating and say that they have been very satisfied with their experience using Remotive.
How to Post a Job on Remotive:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Remotive.
Posting a job on Remotive.
Go to Remotive's home page.
On the home page, click on "Post a job" in the top-right corner.
Start the job posting process.
Fill out the online form with details about your listing, such as the job title, category, region, and description. Scroll down and add your company and billing information to the applicable fields.
You also have the option of adding a pre-written job description from your ATS by clicking on "Import a job."
Under "Get More Visibility," choose between three job posting plans for increased visibility by clicking on "Select this plan."
Under "Help your ad stand out," tick the boxes of upgrades you'd like to add to your listing.
Once you're done, click on "Preview Job" in the bottom-right corner.
Review your job post.
Read through your listing to ensure that the information you've provided is correct. When you're ready to continue, click on "Confirm & Pay."
You can edit your job post by clicking on "I'd like to make changes to my listing."
Complete your payment.
Confirm your payment details and pay for your job ad.
Remotive vs. Remote OK:
Remotive and Remote OK are both niche job boards for remote work. While Remote OK's pricing is dynamic and frequently changes, Remotive charges a fixed fee of US$299.00 for a basic job post. Both platforms offer additional upgrades, but Remote OK features more tech jobs, while Remotive lists a wider variety of general vacancies.
Remotive vs. Recruit.net:
Unlike Remotive, Recruit.net is a general job board with over 500,000 job listings in and around Canada, which includes remote positions. Remotive's basic job post costs US$299.00, while Recruit.net does not readily disclose pricing on their website. Recruit.net does, however, have a dedicated Canadian job site, which Remotive lacks.
Remotive vs. FlexJobs:
Remotive charges for job listings every 30 days, while FlexJobs has one-month, three-month, and one-year subscription plans. For US$100.00 more than the cost of a basic ad with Remotive, FlexJobs offers unlimited postings and resume searches, as well as extras you'd have to pay for with Remotive.
What is Remotive?
Remotive is a job board for remote workers where employers can find quality hires in marketing, customer service, education, finance, copywriting, software development, and more.
How much does Remotive cost?
Remotive's pricing starts from US$299.00 per basic job posting. Additional upgrades are available.
What does it mean if a job is remote?
A remote job refers to work that can be completed outside of a regular office environment. Home offices, libraries, coffee shops, and coworking spaces are some examples of settings where remote work can be done.