Recruit.net does not disclose any pricing details on their website. Interested employers can register an account with the company for more information.
Recruit.net is a global job site and job aggregator that serves both the Canadian and international job markets. The platform uses proprietary search technology to find listings from a myriad of corporate websites and job boards, and also allows employers to list vacancies in all job industries.
Recruit.net gives employers access to over one million candidates through their extensive resume database. With a dedicated Canadian portal, and over 70% of the website's traffic coming from the country, Recruit.net is a good option for companies in search of local professionals.
- Recruit.net lists local and international vacancies from all industries and at all career levels.
- The company has a dedicated Canadian website for local hiring needs.
- The platform boasts over one million active job seekers from abroad.
- The company aggregates jobs from a variety of websites and job boards in six major languages.
- Employers can search through the company's resume database for qualified candidates.
- Other hiring services include premium listings, employer branding, and targeted email alerts.
- Employers can track real-time analytics on their job posts.
- Recruit.net does not disclose pricing information on their website.
- Listings aren't shared on the platform's social media pages.
- The company lacks local customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Recruit.net.
How to Post a Job on Recruit.net:
To post a job on Recruit.net, go to their home page and click on "Employers/Post Jobs." Add your email, company name, and country to the online form, and click on "Get Started." You'll then be asked to fill out a contact form, and once you click on "Contact Sales," one of the platform's representatives will get in touch regarding your hiring needs.
Recruit.net vs. Workopolis:
Similar to Recruit.net, Workopolis advertises general vacancies at all career levels. While Recruit.net has a global reach, Workopolis primarily serves the Canadian job market, which might be the better option for targeted local hiring. Recruit.net, however, offers resume searches, which Workopolis lacks.
Recruit.net vs. Eluta.ca:
Recruit.net and Eluta.ca both allow employers to post jobs while aggregating listings from other job boards. Recruit.net has a slightly larger reach than Eluta.ca, with around 215,000 more unique visitors per month. Eluta.ca, however, primarily caters to the local job market, while Recruit.net is more popular in the U.S. and U.K. than in Canada.
Recruit.net vs. SimplyHired:
Both international job aggregation sites, Recruit.net and SimplyHired give Canadian employers access to a wide variety of job seekers from abroad. Unlike Recruit.net, SimplyHired offers applicant tracking and candidate assessment services, but neither platform has local customer support.
What is Recruit.net?
Recruit.net is a general job posting site and job aggregator that connects employers with job seekers in Canada and abroad, offering a variety of hiring services, such as resume searches, premium listings, and employer branding.
What does it cost to post a job on Recruit.net?
Recruit.net's pricing is not readily available on their website. For more information, employers should contact the company via email.
How do I create a Recruit.net account?
- Go to Recruit.net's home page.
- Click on "Sign up" in the top right-hand corner.
- Fill out the registration form and select "CREATE ACCOUNT."
How many candidates use Recruit.net?
Recruit.net claims to have over one million active candidates.
Is Recruit.net trustworthy?
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Recruit.net, an article on FlexJobs mentions that the platform aggregates jobs from reputable sources.
How can I delete a Recruit.net job posting?
To permanently delete a posting, employers should contact the company.