Recruit.net does not disclose any pricing details on their website. Interested employers can register an account with the company for more information.
Recruit.net is a job posting site and job aggregator that advertises vacancies in all industries throughout Australia and abroad. The platform gives employers access to an extensive candidate database and hiring services like premium listings, targeted email alerts, and precision filters.
Recruit.net has an Australian website that caters to all job markets at all career levels. With over 70% of its traffic coming from the country, the platform is a good option for companies in search of local candidates.
- Recruit.net allows employers to advertise vacancies from all industries and at all career levels.
- The company has a dedicated Australian website that local employers can use to find candidates.
- The platform boasts over one million active job seekers from around the world.
- The company aggregates jobs from a variety of websites and job boards in six major languages.
- Employers can search through the company's resume database for qualified professionals.
- Other hiring services include premium listings and targeted email alerts.
- Employers can track real-time analytics on their job posts.
- Recruit.net does not disclose pricing information on their website.
- Listings aren't shared on the platform's social media pages.
- The company lacks local customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Recruit.net.
How to Post a Job on Recruit.net:
To post a job on Recruit.net, go to their home page and click on "Employers/Post Jobs." Add your email, company name, and country to the online form, and click on "Get Started." You'll then be asked to fill out a contact form, and once you click on "Contact Sales," one of the platform's representatives will get in touch regarding your hiring needs.
Recruit.net vs. SEEK:
SEEK is an Australian job board with a global reach. While both platforms lists vacancies from all industries and at all career levels, SEEK generates slightly higher local traffic than Recruit.net. Both companies do, however, offer resume searches and job post statistics.
Recruit.net vs. Adzuna:
Recruit.net and Adzuna offer similar hiring services, including employer branding and targeted email alerts. Adzuna, however, might be the better option for local hiring, as the platform has a wider reach in Australia than Recruit.net. Neither platform offers social media promotion or candidate management tools.
Recruit.net vs. Indeed:
Similar to Recruit.net, Indeed allows employers to post general vacancies in Australia and abroad. Indeed, however, has a much larger candidate database than Recruit.net, featuring 199 million more resumes than the latter. Indeed also has a mobile app and candidate management tools on offer, which Recruit.net lacks.
What is Recruit.net?
Recruit.net is a general job posting site and job aggregator that connects employers with job seekers in Australia and abroad, offering a variety of hiring services, such as resume searches, premium listings, and employer branding.
What does it cost to post a job on Recruit.net?
Recruit.net's pricing is not readily available on their website. For more information, employers should contact the company via email.
How do I create a Recruit.net account?
- Go to Recruit.net's home page.
- Click on "Sign up" in the top right-hand corner.
- Fill out the registration form and select "CREATE ACCOUNT."
How many candidates use Recruit.net?
Recruit.net claims to have over one million active candidates.
Is Recruit.net trustworthy?
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Recruit.net, an article on FlexJobs mentions that the platform aggregates jobs from reputable sources.
How can I delete a Recruit.net job posting?
To permanently delete a posting, employers should contact the company.