Recruit.net is currently running a limited-time offer for free job postings.
Recruit.net does not disclose any pricing details on their website. Interested employers can register an account with the company for more information.
Recruit.net caters to the general job markets of the U.K. and abroad, connecting employers to qualified candidates at all career levels. While employers can post jobs directly to the site, the platform also aggregates jobs from corporate websites and other job boards.
Recruit.net has a dedicated U.K. portal for local hiring needs. While the company features employer branding tools and resume searches, their pricing is not readily available on their website, making it hard to gauge the platform's affordability.
- Recruit.net lists local and global vacancies from all industries.
- The company has a dedicated U.K. website, with over 75% of its traffic coming from the region.
- The platform boasts over one million active job seekers from around the world.
- The company aggregates jobs from a variety of websites and job boards in six major languages.
- Employers can search through the company's resume database for qualified candidates.
- Other hiring services include premium listings and targeted email alerts.
- Employers can track real-time analytics on their job posts.
- Recruit.net does not disclose pricing information on their website.
- Listings aren't shared on the platform's social media pages.
- The company lacks local customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Recruit.net.
How to Post a Job on Recruit.net:
Recruit.net is offering free job postings for a limited time. To post a free job, simply click on the "Post a Job" button on the home page and follow the prompts.
To post a paid job on Recruit.net, go to their home page and click on "Employers/Post Jobs." Add your email, company name, and country to the online form, and click on "Get Started." You'll then be asked to fill out a contact form, and once you click on "Contact Sales," one of the platform's representatives will get in touch regarding your hiring needs.
Recruit.net vs. reed.co.uk:
reed.co.uk lists general vacancies throughout the U.K. In comparison, Recruit.net is a general job board and job aggregator that caters to an international audience. While reed.co.uk charges £150.00 plus VAT for a premium job post, employers need to contact Recruit.com for its pricing. Both platforms offer resume searches and featured listings.
Recruit.net vs. Monster:
Both Recruit.net and Monster are international job sites with a dedicated U.K. website for local employers. Monster, however, might be the better option for targeted hiring, as the platform attracts around 500,000 monthly website visits specifically from the U.K. Both platforms offer resume searches, precision filters, and targeted email alerts.
Recruit.net vs. Adzuna:
Adzuna is a global job board with local offices and customer support, making their presence in the U.K. stronger than that of Recruit.net. While both platforms feature hiring services like employer branding and premium listings, Recruit.net also gives employers access to a resume database, which Adzuna lacks.
What is Recruit.net?
Recruit.net is a general job posting site and job aggregator that connects employers with job seekers in the U.K. and abroad, offering a variety of hiring services, such as resume searches, premium listings, and employer branding.
What does it cost to post a job on Recruit.net?
Recruit.net's pricing is not readily available on their website. For more information, employers should contact the company via email.
How do I create a Recruit.net account?
- Go to Recruit.net's home page.
- Click on "Sign up" in the top right-hand corner.
- Fill out the registration form and select "CREATE ACCOUNT."
How many candidates use Recruit.net?
Recruit.net claims to have over one million active candidates.
Is Recruit.net trustworthy?
While we were unable to find any online reviews of Recruit.net, an article on FlexJobs mentions that the platform aggregates jobs from reputable sources.
How can I delete a Recruit.net job posting?
To permanently delete a posting, employers should contact the company.