1 Job posting
3 Job postings
5 Job postings
10 Job postings
Branded job posting
Contact for quote.
A subsidiary of CareerBuilder.com, it caters specifically to employers and job seekers in the UK. Employers pay to list jobs, while job seekers apply for free. Employers benefit from an integrated recruiting platform and access to an extensive resume database.
- Reaches more than 2 million job seekers in the UK every month.
- In reviews, UK users found the site to be simple and user-friendly.
- Employers have access to a portfolio of niche sites in the UK, including TopLanguageJobs.com, jobmedic.co.uk, and OilAndGasJobSearch.
- Features a searchable UK resume database with over 1 million active CVs.
- Monthly or annual job posting package options to choose from.
- An AI-powered, centralized recruiting platform to rate, sort, save, and comment on job applicants.
- Receive AI-matched candidate alerts via email or on the platform.
- Offers end-to-end recruitment solutions that include recruitment advertising, sourcing technologies, and recruitment software.
- Global reach through partner sites across Europe, North America, and Asia.
- No free plans or trials, although demos are available on request.
- In reviews, UK users cite the services as expensive compared to local alternatives.
- All packages limit resume views to varying degrees.
- Only the more expensive plans offer employers the option to send targeted recruitment emails.
- Local sites such as reed.co.uk and CV-Library attract more traffic and cost less.
CareerBuilder has a rating of 1.73 stars from 56 reviews on Sitejabber. Subscribers complain about receiving spam emails and calls, and some employers feel they paid a lot only to receive poor candidate matches. On Quora, CareerBuilder receives mixed reviews, with some citing success and others claiming that it has lost its competitive edge.
How to Post a Job on CareerBuilder:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareerBuilder.
Posting a Job on CareerBuilder.
Go to Careerbuilder homepage.
Navigate to the CareerBuilder home page.
Advertise your vacancies.
Hover over the "For Employers" tab in the top right-hand corner of the home page and click on "Advertise."
Select "Advertise Now."
Click on the blue "Advertise Now" button to start posting jobs.
Choose your package.
Select one of the four available packages and click "Buy now."
Confirm your order.
Double-check your cart to ensure that the correct product(s), quantities, and totals are reflected. When you're satisfied, click the green "Checkout" button.
Enter your payment information.
To complete your purchase, you'll need to enter your payment information and personal details to create an account.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be directed to a window where you can enter the details of your job posting. When you're done, review the job posting and submit it.
CareerBuilder vs. LinkedIn:
CareerBuilder and LinkedIn differ in that CareerBuilder is a global recruitment service that features a job board, while LinkedIn is an international social network that includes job postings. CareerBuilder’s prices start at £239.00 per month for a single job listing, whereas LinkedIn allows more budget control with a pay-per-click option.
CareerBuilder vs. reed.co.uk:
Like CareerBuilder, reed.co.uk features a job board and resume database, as well as additional features to support the recruitment process, such as integrations with applicant tracking systems and pre-employment screening. While reed.co.uk does not have international reach as CareerBuilder does, it is the more affordable option if you're recruiting in the UK.
CareerBuilder vs. CV-Library:
CV-Library attracts more traffic in the UK than CareerBuilder, advertising a reach of more than 16.2 million candidates while CareerBuilder claims to reach over 2 million job seekers a month. Both platforms offer an attractive set of features for employers. If you’re looking to recruit locally, CV-Library offers more value for money.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
September 15, 2020
September 3, 2020
What is CareerBuilder?
CareerBuilder offers employers specialized recruitment solutions and an extensive job board for job seekers in the UK, as well as international partner sites catering to regions including North America, Asia, and Europe.
Is CareerBuilder any good?
CareerBuilder has great features monthly or annual job posting package options, a large resume database, and an applicant tracking system. However, there aren't any free plans, the best features cost more, and the site's reputation isn't the best these days.
Is CareerBuilder free?
No. CareerBuilder's packages start from £239.00 /mo.
How much does CareerBuilder cost?
CareerBuilder's pricing starts at £239.00 per month for a single job post. It offers no free plans, but employers can opt for annual packages to pay as little as £160.00 per job post.
Can I integrate CareerBuilder job posts with my own ATS?
Yes. You can integrate your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) with CareerBuilder to post jobs directly from your ATS and it also allows you to receive applications directly in your ATS.
How do I delete my CareerBuilder account?
- Log in to your CareerBuilder account.
- Go to your profile.
- Go to "Related Settings."
- Click "Remove Your Account."
How do I contact CareerBuilder?
To contact CareerBuilder, call +44(0) 207 855 0678.