1 Job posting
3 Job postings
5 Job postings
10 Job postings
Branded job posting
CareerBuilder offers specialized recruitment solutions and their job board connects employers with over 80 million U.S. job seekers. Their services extend to Canada, Europe, and Asia. Employers pay to list jobs, while job seekers apply for free. Employers benefit from an integrated recruiting platform and access to an extensive resume database.
- Employers are connected with more than 80 million unique, diverse U.S. job seekers.
- Features job boards dedicated to individual countries, including countries in Europe and Asia, as well as Canada.
- Monthly or annual job posting package options to choose from.
- Jobs are visible to 20M+ active job seekers with options to syndicate jobs to partners like Google and Facebook.
- An AI-powered, centralized recruiting platform to rate, sort, save, and comment on job applicants.
- Includes access to a database of over 140M resumes and profiles.
- Receive AI-matched candidate alerts via email or on the platform.
- The recruitment platform fully integrates employers' Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- No free plans or trials, although demos are available on request.
- All packages limit resume views to varying degrees.
- Only the more expensive plans offer employers the option to send targeted recruitment emails.
CareerBuilder has a rating of 1.73 stars from 56 reviews on Sitejabber. Subscribers complain about receiving spam emails and calls, and some employers feel they paid a lot only to receive poor candidate matches. On Quora, CareerBuilder receives mixed reviews, with some citing success and others claiming that it has lost its competitive edge.
How to Post a Job on CareerBuilder:
Five easy steps for posting a job on CareerBuilder.
Posting a Job on CareerBuilder.
Go to careerbuilder.co.uk.
Navigate to the CareerBuilder home page.
Advertise your vacancies.
Hover over the "For Employers" tab in the top right-hand corner of the home page and click on "Advertise."
Select "Advertise Now."
Click on the blue "Advertise Now" button to start posting jobs.
Choose your package.
Select one of the four available packages and click "Buy now."
Confirm your order.
Double-check your cart to ensure that the correct product(s), quantities, and totals are reflected. When you're satisfied, click the green "Checkout" button.
Enter your payment information.
To complete your purchase, you'll need to enter your payment information and personal details to create an account.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be directed to a window where you can enter the details of your job posting. When you're done, review the job posting and submit it.
CareerBuilder vs. LinkedIn:
CareerBuilder and LinkedIn differ in that CareerBuilder is a global recruitment service that features a job board, while LinkedIn is an international social network that includes job postings. CareerBuilder’s prices start at $219.00 per month for a single job listing, whereas LinkedIn allows more budget control with a pay per click option.
CareerBuilder vs. Monster:
CareerBuilder and Monster are similar in that their recruitment services both feature a global job board, include candidate matching, and provide access to their extensive resume databases. CareerBuilder’s less expensive single job listing prices start at $219.00 per month, whereas Monster's prices start at $279.00.
CareerBuilder vs. ZipRecruiter:
CareerBuilder and ZipRecruiter differ in that CareerBuilder is a global recruitment service that features a job board, while ZipRecruiter's services include job post syndication to over a hundred other job boards. CareerBuilder’s prices start at $219.00 per month for a single job listing, whereas ZipRecruiter's pricing starts a $249.00 per month.
Jan 01, 1995
5th Floor South Quay Plaza, 77 Marsh Wall London E14 9SH
News & Activity:
News or Activity
September 15, 2020
September 3, 2020
What is CareerBuilder?
CareerBuilder offers employers specialized recruitment solutions. Its extensive job board for U.S. job seekers features jobs in the U.S and Canada, as well as countries in Europe and Asia.
How much does CareerBuilder cost?
CareerBuilder's pricing starts at £239.00 per month for a single job post. It offers no free plans, but employers can opt for annual packages to pay as little as £160.00 per job post.
How do I post a job on CareerBuilder?
- Navigate to https://www.careerbuilder.co.uk.
- Hover over "For Employers" at the top of the screen, then click on "Advertise."
- Select "Advertise Now."
- Choose your package and click "Buy now."
- Confirm your order and click "Checkout."
- Fill in the relevant information to create an account and complete your payment.
- Follow the prompts to be redirected to a job posting form that you'll need to fill in.
- Preview and submit your job posting.
Can I integrate CareerBuilder job posts with my own ATS?
Yes. You can integrate your Applicant Tracking System (ATS) with CareerBuilder to post jobs directly from your ATS and it also allows you to receive applications directly in your ATS.